90 day Report

B

billp

Went to Rayong Immigration , Maptaphut for 90 day report - arrived 10.35 , left 10.40 - all done and dusted - fantastic. :Bravo1:

thats Good Bill. I usually have a pre printed form and am in &out very quickly too.

As Dave I have lots of T.M.47's forms in my Desk,its nice to have them pre-filled for a quick getaway.:)

There's no good reason why a 90-day report should EVER take more than five minutes. (That's what makes the trip such a waste of time)

Plus its not computerised so there is no real way of checking country-wide. Yet another stupid inefficient form filling exercise IMHO.

Dave - For your info , when I tried downloading your TM47 , it came out in 2 sections instead of on one page . I was going to print off several . But I now have one copied into my documents from the one I collected from my visit .

Thats strange Bill. Is it not that it has to be printed on both sides of one sheet of paper?

I think thats the case?

Tm47

Dave - here is a copy from my documents

Attachments

• Scan.jpeg
    Scan.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
Thats exactly what I have used from this link, but it can be completed in full before printing which is a good thing

Hi

I went to do my 90 day notice a couple of weeks ago and my next one is xmas day.. The immigration guy told me not to bother going on 25th as they are having a party! so just telling anyone that is due on 25th!

Back