90 day

Did mine online about a month ago, why does everybody go in person?

Did mine online about a month ago, why does everybody go in person?

The online does not work for the majority of users. Being software and I believe constraints that are attached to some persons files. Nothing nefarious, just that some have files that just have not been entered in the system right for the fragile system to work.

The online does not work for the majority of users. Being software and I believe constraints that are attached to some persons files. Nothing nefarious, just that some have files that just have not been entered in the system right for the fragile system to work.
Its more than that Rice, I cannot even enter my passport number, the first info that is called for. It bombs out on me after the first couple of digits.

It's complicated.
OK, I have to use Microsoft Edge as I have win 10. Open the page then go into the Immigration Bureau web page, click on the bottom left where it says Notification of Staying 90 days, a page will then come up warning that it is not a safe site or similar, ignore this and proceed to the website, once there a page with the headline Apply for Notification of residence when Staying in the Kingdom longer than 90 days will appear, move the cursor to the top right corner and click on this symbol ...
A drop down menu appears with several options, click on Open in Internet Explorer, a warning page will appear again, ignore this and enter the site and THAT'S IT.
You should be able to complete it from here. Don't forget to scroll down on the first page and click accept the conditions of using the site.
Chok Dee.

I've been doing precisely that 4 or 5 times every 3 months for over a year. Completed the first page of the form, pressed submit and then get told to go see the guys in Kab Cheong (who tell me that it's bugger all to do with them).

I've been doing precisely that 4 or 5 times every 3 months for over a year. Completed the first page of the form, pressed submit and then get told to go see the guys in Kab Cheong (who tell me that it's bugger all to do with them).

I've got to come around to somebody's place and see what's wrong for myself.

I think it only works for fairly new entry cards, as per Nomad's previous posts, I believe he last exited/entered the country a long, long time ago. When was your last entry Yorky? Mine was about 18 months ago.

I have tried all your tricks Wombat. I have repeated the procedure many times using a variety of browsers - Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, Opera and Firefox - none work for me.

I think I am doomed, forever, to continue my 90-day sojourns to Kap Choeng. Just hope they finish the road works at Prasat before too long - they are a pain in the arse.

Back