A Thai chart to teach kids English adjectives

The Thais didn't need a chart to tell them that. Even in Isan, the shops are full of skin whitening products, and in Chiangmai, where skins are naturally much fairer, I know Thai men who will hardly venture out into the sunlight.

I suspect the preference goes back to the days of the Ayuthya monarchy, when royalty.... and above all their concubines.... treasured fair skin as an indication that they didn't have to work in the fields.

And as for portraying a Negro.... well, there aren't any Negroes in Thailand, so nobody's feelings will be hurt, will they?T.I.C.

My favorite whitening treatment has to be.
The vaginal whitening cleaner. WTF1
[YT]JrjP-EzP-wg[/YT]

The Thais didn't need a chart to tell them that. Even in Isan, the shops are full of skin whitening products, and in Chiangmai, where skins are naturally much fairer, I know Thai men who will hardly venture out into the sunlight.

I suspect the preference goes back to the days of the Ayuthya monarchy, when royalty.... and above all their concubines.... treasured fair skin as an indication that they didn't have to work in the fields.

And as for portraying a Negro.... well, there aren't any Negroes in Thailand, so nobody's feelings will be hurt, will they?T.I.C.

Many professional footballing foreigners are of that persuasion together with a few English teachers here.

You say what.shrug1

darkie.jpg

Plenty of negroes living and visiting around my second home.

The Gorgeous Lek is banned from buying any product with the word "Whitening" among the labeling.

Many professional footballing foreigners are of that persuasion together with a few English teachers here.

They're foreigners..... they don't count.

One thing I learnt from working in Chiangmai U.is that, however nicely the Thai colleagues behave to you, in the Thai class structure foreigners come below Thais and, just maybe, above hilltribes.

One thing I learnt from working in Chiangmai U.is that, however nicely the Thai colleagues behave to you, in the Thai class structure foreigners come below Thais and, just maybe, above hilltribes.

And we also know nothing, despite travelling to many countries around the world when they have not left the village (and neither have their mentors), except maybe to Bangkok.

And one has to wonder what they think about us earning 10 x plus what they have ever dreamt of earning?

I don't have any problem with black people, just black pick-ups which are ugly, invisible and should be banned from the roads.

As the late Michael Jackson sang, "It doesn't matter if you're black or white!" (While feverishly trying to turn himself white).

Back