Anybody know what this is please?

robjak

Surin Dinosaur
8e7f4986e3791c435ecb26166f74ad50.jpg
2de40b9dd51494b6ead57668fcd61e60.jpg
7b36cb56df16a83a456ff452fd60c5dc.jpg
bc9466ec52716bf1cc7eb4f2c1314be2.jpg
72ae15467e3f637a99fa46b2c31e15b8.jpg

Sorry but I didn't know which part of the form to photograph.

Last edited:
Something fishy. Mother in law just brought it for me to sign, I signed but God help them if I end up in trouble.

It's some sort of government census acording to SWMBO. It asks questions about how many people live in the house, how many head of stock, how much money comes into the household. It's more to do with thefarming side of things, maybe so it can be calculated as to how much farm cash hand outs they may be entitled to.
Well thats the way I interpret what the wife said.

It's some sort of government census acording to SWMBO. It asks questions about how many people live in the house, how many head of stock, how much money comes into the household. It's more to do with thefarming side of things, maybe so it can be calculated as to how much farm cash hand outs they may be entitled to.
Well thats the way I interpret what the wife said.

Thats what my boss said..:D

If, as Mahdam and GL say, it is simply a census recording the residents names etc., you'll be fine. Or are your family thinking of bringing you out of retirement? :)

Thanks Merlin. So seeing that I am on a retirement extension I could be in the shit?

Not necessarily. I can only thank of one of two organization that would want this ifo. You should find out who this is from then you may get better answers.

Not necessarily. I can only thank of one of two organization that would want this ifo. You should find out who this is from then you may get better answers.
Wife says her Father fills one out every year for the family. But she does not understand why you have been included.

If, as Mahdam and GL say, it is simply a census recording the residents names etc., you'll be fine. Or are your family thinking of bringing you out of retirement? :)
Haha not much chance of that, besides I am a full time taxi driver for them. Unpaid.

It is a farmland census, how many buildings on the farm and the estimated farm income. If your surname is not Eckmairn or Yindumraung it has nothing to do with you.

Where did you sign this form ? By the way it is some of the worst handwriting I have ever read. There are people that say my Thai is chicken scratching!

^^^ C'mon...what's the worst thing that can happen ? (555).

FFS Rob! Two questions:
1) What did your wife explicitly tell you it was ?
2) Why would you sign anything if you own nothing ?

^^^ C'mon...what's the worst thing that can happen ? (555).

FFS Rob! Two questions:
1) What did your wife explicitly tell you it was ?
2) Why would you sign anything if you own nothing ?
She said something about fukin inoculation for farm animals. Haha
Started worrying about the retirement extension afterwards, fukem anyway.

The fukin in laws. Ha. No more free taxiing like taking sister in law at 3-30 in the morning to sell her vegetables in surin market, 50klm round trip.

Back