@ ATB Read This.

You may want to look into the CBD oils and such medicinal options that could possibly help some of your medical conditions/side effects. Doesn't get you high and you don't have to smoke it. Many swear it helps with their arthritis and other problems. (And beer/alcohol is the cause of many people's health issues later in life.) I smoked the shit regularly ages ago for some years. All it really seemed to do was make me happy and lazy. :) Depending on which type it was. Sativa energizes one and can help you focus in a lazer hyper way. Super concentration for some. While the Indica makes you happy and so buzzed you can't get out of your chair to do anything and makes you sleepy. Either way, in my opinion at least, much better than being drunk on alcohol. LOL And I do not use the weed, not for decades now, and rarely imbibe the devil's juice these days.
I did try some cannabis/hemp products a couple of years ago to see if it would help with my aches and pains. I bought some oil for the tongue and a spray for the skin from the Government outlet near the Elephant Roundabout. No use whatsoever. The old Snake Oil from the Wild West would have done a better job I am sure. That said, I was of the opinion that the strength of the product was way below what it could or should have been. However, a couple of years ago the range was rather limited. Finally, if I knew where to get hold of the real McCoy I would certainly give it another go.

Wine, women and song was more than sufficient...................still is! :)
Wine & women & song has a nice ring to it, add a little THC to enjoy the inter-workings - women. Just one of those things that if you haven't tried it you don't know.
This discussion is Kinda like trying to explain Thailand to people that have no knowledge of it.

You could always take the Bill Clinton approach !

We're busy building as normal.
And start a realy nice single story house in a few weeks near Surin.
20 years now in the building game here in Thailand most be doing somthing right.

What's happening with you on the residential construction front ?

We're busy building as normal.
And start a realy nice single story house in a few weeks near Surin.
20 years now in the building game here in Thailand most be doing somthing right.

That is correct @nomad97 :)
AtB wrote this 14 May.

Always enjoy seeing some photos and commentary on the forum from the boss.

Back