@ ATB Read This.

Me too and still is. Tried it a few time over the years and had little effect. Tried it last year at the SSK Bike party, to no effect so won't bother again.

In my opinion it depends upon where you are and who you're with. I first smoked grass in Casablanca in '71 but my most vivid recollection (although a little hazy) was smoking and eating brown rice in the moonlight on a beach in Essaouira. There were around eight of us with a guy playing an accoustic guitar and a girl singing folk songs (Dutch, I think).

WTF does that comment mean. I think he has a joint lit now. :):):)
WTF = Parable of the USA saying. Something like when you hit a chicken on the road, you see where the feathers fly.
I'm sure there is other examples of the saying.
I grew up with many abstract sayings of different meanings . Younger people in America don't have an idea either, WTF.
When the political controllers, politicians, (dictators?) get through doing their BS we will see what happens to the cannabis Industry.
There's so much money in it now by the hierarchy I doubt very much things will change to extremes. Except maybe developing a ways to get more money out of it for the powers to be.
In the US there is a lively tax income for the states from their legislation concerning Cannabis.

Cannabis will not kill you, Alcohol will !

WTF = Parable of the USA saying. Something like when you hit a chicken on the road, you see where the feathers fly.
I'm sure there is other examples of the saying.
I grew up with many abstract sayings of different meanings . Younger people in America don't have an idea either, WTF.
When the political controllers, politicians, (dictators?) get through doing their BS we will see what happens to the cannabis Industry.
There's so much money in it now by the hierarchy I doubt very much things will change to extremes. Except maybe developing a ways to get more money out of it for the powers to be.
In the US there is a lively tax income for the states from their legislation concerning Cannabis.

Cannabis will not kill you, Alcohol will !
Directly, hooter will not kill you where alcohol can, indirectly, any mind altering substance can result in an impairment altering judgement that can kill.
As far as the debate here in Thailand over Anutins single handed, ill thought out decision on marijuana, MFP and Phua Thai have openly stated,
" No more support for this ".
I regularly enjoy a glass or two, or three but nothing else and, it's up to the individual choices of people what they preferee--I am not a wowzer
or a prohibitionist so, whatever your choice, enjoy.
The fallout from the new leglislation will be deeply impact those who have geared up to cash in on Anutins stupidity.
I have already posted that I know of a Danish guy who has sold his soul setting up retail outlets and stands to loose the shirt off his back.
Only my opinion though.

The usual stupid politicians.
Legalize cannabis without any thought going into it.
Then the next lot trying to close the stable door after the horse has bolted.
When Cannabis and Kratom was legalized a lot of inmates were released .
It took a lot of pressure off the prisons and prison numbers dropped drastically.

The usual stupid politicians.
Legalize cannabis without any thought going into it.
Then the next lot trying to close the stable door after the horse has bolted.
When Cannabis and Kratom was legalized a lot of inmates were released .
It took a lot of pressure off the prisons and prison numbers dropped drastically.
I totally agree about the prison situation mate and, you are right about the stable door.

I have never done that stuff, and most likely never will. Beer, and plenty of it, was the medium of choice in my younger days.
You may want to look into the CBD oils and such medicinal options that could possibly help some of your medical conditions/side effects. Doesn't get you high and you don't have to smoke it. Many swear it helps with their arthritis and other problems. (And beer/alcohol is the cause of many people's health issues later in life.) I smoked the shit regularly ages ago for some years. All it really seemed to do was make me happy and lazy. :) Depending on which type it was. Sativa energizes one and can help you focus in a lazer hyper way. Super concentration for some. While the Indica makes you happy and so buzzed you can't get out of your chair to do anything and makes you sleepy. Either way, in my opinion at least, much better than being drunk on alcohol. LOL And I do not use the weed, not for decades now, and rarely imbibe the devil's juice these days.

Back