Bali steak

alanthebuilder

Administrator
Bali steak
If you come out of big C from the side exit turn right then on the right you will see this place , you will need to do a small U turn . It's nice very clean indeed kitchen on show spotless.
Its a new place the beef steak was good pepper sauce salmon had a tomato based sauce , all the meals came at once and all hot - Thai style but nice ;)

Alan, thanks for the sideways shots of the menu. I just turn my monitor on its side, put on my X ray specs and dropped it!

Sorry, only joking!
Food looks very nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes mate - its good pal very clean ! ThumbUp6

Will go there again for sure ,its not got loads of tables but I see its always full .

Food looks good. Perhaps someone could assist the management to translate the items on the 2nd and 3rd pages of the menu.

Alan, thanks for the sideways shots of the menu. I just turn my monitor on its side, put on my X ray specs and dropped it!

Sorry, only joking!
Food looks very nice

Tricky trying to eat the food off a plate standing on its edge, too!

Alan is a wizz at finding new restaurants and reporting on them. Do you think he ever eats at home?

We cook a lot at home Bill my wife was a chef in the UK for 14 years so we both enjoy to cook ,these places I find are ok for Surin but i would say the best choice for good food in Surin is of course the Thai food ,I do love Thai food but I can't live on it all the time .

Went tonight , a poor attempt, food crap....clean place , but again not to my standards..each to their own

why was it crap mate ?

I did say it was - Thai style but nice !

I had the beef there last night my wife Salmon
Not big portions but my steak was tender and the sauce was nice .

looks really good..I'll have to give it a try on my annual pilgrimage

Back