Bamboozled

246770967_4428714093892144_1245912744609013627_n.jpg

Stopped in for some book trades and some chicken wings today. A pleasant surprise was they are carrying the Tawandang Dunkel beer. Very tasty. I may have to stop in more often. That's some good brew. Was nice to see Alan there as well.

Stopped in for some book trades and some chicken wings today. A pleasant surprise was they are carrying the Tawandang Dunkel beer. Very tasty. I may have to stop in more often. That's some good brew. Was nice to see Alan there as well.
I thought it was Carabao Dunkel Beer - at least thats what my bottles say. Indeded very tasty.

Yes,good to see you Mike.They ve been selling the Caraboa Dunkel beer there for about 4 wks now.Pleased you enjoyed the beer.

Happily for me that was not my experience here. Nice and chilled, produced a good head when pouring, and went down like nectar from the gods. Where'd you get yours? I'll be back for more and a chat with any farangs hanging out.

That's my experience too. Will be at Bamboozled on Wednesday from around 3.30 pm - just to make sure I still like the taste!

It, maybe, depends on nationality.

I would guess UK probably has a much more diverse range of beers/ales/IPAs than any other country.

I remember years ago I went to a beer festival in UK. Not a big national affair. Just a local one. Over 100 beers on keg. All local, I think from a radius of 50 miles.

I would think it's a bigger business now, with the amount of micro breweries around.

Drinking any beers, other than lager, brewed in other countries likely feels and tastes like a poor compromise. Hence @CO-CO 's reference to Mackeson.

It would be interesting to see other's opinions of local brews alongside nationalities of the poster.

Back