Bang Fai Rocket Festival

A

alan crisp

Its Bang Fai Rocket Festival time again,lets see if we can get some good photos of the rockets going off in your local area.I like betting 5 baht with the old ladies how long they are going to STAY UP!!
The rockets that is:Grin_Jump1:
So if you go , take your camera ,we might get some good shots:Cross_Fingers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the Yasothon event some years ago. One rocket failed fairly spectacularly (and they're big, the Yasothon ones!). A local seeing this farang (me) shouted "Challenger!" and roared with laughter. Maybe it was lucky I'm not American.

Off to see some rockets later, hopefully get some photos too:Cross_Fingers:

Well went up to Ban Nong Buaban to the local rocket festival.Quite a few there for a local event ,just had time to down a bowl a noodle soup when the first one went up.:D

Then Trevor and his wife turned up and they brought out the BIG BOY to the roar of the crowd,it takes some time to wire the thing up but then it was time for lift off. They told everybody to move back but Me and Trev weren't scared,the rocket started to rumble into life,smoke coming from the bottom and then BANG.Me and Trevor ran for our lives,all I can remembers is this big flash like the biggest Gennie you have ever seen with bits of molten plastic and gunpowder fling everywhere.Luckily no one was hurt and the show went on.Time to reload another missile .Sorry I was to busy running to get a good shot but you can see the after-mass.:ShitHappens1::D

Local ones seem to be spread out, to get the biggest attendance I would imagine :?
Borrowed mentality of mass consumption. Alan. Has nothing to do with the shear joy of celebratory activities...:;

A few more rockets and home for tea ,bought some really nice Durian on the road outside the launch site.:D

Borrowed mentality of mass consumption. Alan. Has nothing to do with the shear joy of celebratory activities...:;

No wonder you keep yourself to yourself ,you must bored your mates shitless with your negativity :LMAO1:

Some can't see the reality through the illusions that they create....

Think I've just prove my point, most people would say " nice pics boloa ,glade you and Trevor are ok ",all you can do is give negative comments,even though I did have a little piss take :Finger4::D

Back