Bank Letter for Retirement Extension

Ksaikorn -Surin

Yorky, where is the Kasikorn Branch in Surin you are talking about. Is it the one in Surin Plaza?

This main branch is not open on weekends.

It is located approx 75 meters south of the former Thai Post Office round-about on the east side of the street.
There is also a Bangkok Bank Main office south of the former Post Office on the west side of that same street.
Further south would be the Night Market (open at night) on the east side of that same street.
I hope these directions can assist you.

Wombat not having gone down this road as yet but will soon. Did you have to provide any evidence at the oz embassy or did they just take your stat dec and say beaut sign stamp and fee and that was it. I have taken on board I will have a typed stat dec though, thanks for that one.

PS Here is the link for a printable form for a Oz Stat Dec

http://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Documents/CommonwealthStatutorydeclarationform.doc

Last edited:
Wombat not having gone down this road as yet but will soon. Did you have to provide any evidence at the oz embassy or did they just take your stat dec and say beaut sign stamp and fee and that was it. I have taken on board I will have a typed stat dec though, thanks for that one.

http://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Documents/CommonwealthStatutorydeclarationform.doc

They cannot question the person signing a Stat Dec as to it's contents. They only witness the signature...however, they might remind you that any thing that has been written by you must be the truth. There are serious consequences if it is found to be false at some later time.

This main branch is not open on weekends.

It is located approx 75 meters south of the former Thai Post Office round-about on the east side of the street.
There is also a Bangkok Bank Main office south of the former Post Office on the west side of that same street.
Further south would be the Night Market (open at night) on the east side of that same street.
I hope these directions can assist you.

Correct Coffee.

I usually park in the night plaza area and just walk around the corner.

Y

Rice, I did not need to show proof, just wrote what I thought would be enough. I did state that my monthly income was derived from share dividends and a pension from Emergency Services Superannuation. As Surin says, the embassy just witness your signing of a legally binding declaration.

Thanks for the link to the stat dec, I have been looking for one.

Rice, I just had a look at the stat dec from your link and the one at the embassy is a little different. Not so much the body of the form but it has the Australian Embassy Bangkok printed on it. So if you are typing up your own after it says "Declared at", type in Australian Embassy, Bangkok.

You Aussies have it easy - we Brits have to supply evidence of income to the British Embassy.

Rice, I just had a look at the stat dec from your link and the one at the embassy is a little different. Not so much the body of the form but it has the Australian Embassy Bangkok printed on it. So if you are typing up your own after it says "Declared at", type in Australian Embassy, Bangkok.

Forgot to mention that you start with the wording of, "I am an Australian citizen and holder of Australian passport number...............
I am currently residing at............................
Then you put the income details.
I am not sure where I got this info from but it must have been somewhere.

Let me know how you go as I still might do it this way next time.

Back