Big Fun Fair in Surin

nomad97

Resident Geek
There is a very large fun fair opening in Surin. It is being held in Robinson Lifestyle Center and features a very tall Ferris wheel and many other fairground rides. It fills all of the uncovered parking area on the NW side of the site, near the crossroads. It is open from 16.00 to 22.00 starting tomorrow (21st) and closing on 7th September. Should be fun and very poplar. However, I think the loss of so much parking space will be a veritable pain in the arse for those with cars. Get there early and spend some time in Top Tees before they open!

ThumbUp6

I've been watching them...

...put together that tall ferris wheel.

It's going to be a very scary ride...one way or another Booboo

...put together that tall ferris wheel.

It's going to be a very scary ride...one way or another Booboo

I watched them too, but from a safe distance. And by the way, ferris is spelt with a capital F - named after George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr.

There is something going on in the area that is called "Expo or Chatuchak" the market style place that has been demolished a couple of times in the last two years, on the main drag to BigC after the schools, opposite Pla Pim Restaurants.

Looks to me like a fairground going up. I wonder if it is connected to the Robinson's event. Anyone got info?

Do they have application form for those that want to run away???

Think yourself lucky, you do not have to go there. I have to extract my wife every night at closing time. I very much doubt that I will be able to park up and wait for her as usual.

This is most likely the same fair that was in Buriram for 2/3 weeks recently. Sandwiched on open ground between Big C and Makro.

Back