Big Monster in Sisaket

N

nongfrank

:stargate002:I think that is a good news for "Big Bike" Friends. a new shop has open in Sisaket the name is Big Monster. The shop is located at the Wijitnakorn Road, the same road wher you find Frank's. It's between Frank's and the Railwaytrack, on the right hand side ( when you come from Frank's )

Thanks Frank for letting us know.
We are due to come out to Srisaket sometime soon. I think we need more members from that area.
It would be good to find a 'local' who is willing to Moderate this section of the forum and help 'drum up' some activity.

:001_Thank_You5:

:stargate002:I think that is a good news for "Big Bike" Friends. a new shop has open in Sisaket the name is Big Monster. The shop is located at the Wijitnakorn Road, the same road wher you find Frank's. It's between Frank's and the Railwaytrack, on the right hand side ( when you come from Frank's )

What does this new shop sell? Bikes and parts? Do they do repairs and such? Any pics of the place?

Details

Please give me a little bit time and I will ask them for more details.

Now i ask the guys there. In the moment it's only selling big bikes but they are thinking about expansion ?
Nice bikes there and reasonable prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does this new shop sell? Bikes and parts? Do they do repairs and such? Any pics of the place?

Had a look at the shop and yes some nice bikes, will try and post some pics, on offer was Ducati 999:10: 750 Supersport and an older desmo. 2 ducati monsters stock 900 and an s4..

A honda goldwing , Yamaha big cruiser and smaller 400 model , but the one that made me:10: was a Harley V rod 2009 only 1650km on the clock??? possible going by the condition of the hoops, mat black.. 1st time I've thrown a leg over that type of bike and I want one!!! But at a price of 760,000 tbt, he will discount....
No parts or work shop at the moment, the 2 young guys who run the shop dont speak English, they both ride home built choppers.

Sounds like a future trip out to Srisakets needed before the Bike show in October. Grub at Franks too!

:Bravo1:

Here's a few pics, the bikes have changed a bit from a few days ago so they have a main shop somewhere but was limited with my Thai to find out..

Attachments

• IMG_0697.JPG
    IMG_0697.JPG
    363 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0687.JPG
    IMG_0687.JPG
    394.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0690.JPG
    IMG_0690.JPG
    386.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0691.JPG
    IMG_0691.JPG
    422.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0692.JPG
    IMG_0692.JPG
    356.6 KB · Views: 8
Looks like they have something for everyone or would be able to get it..

the notice is of a upcoming charity run, soon I think...

Attachments

• IMG_0693.JPG
    IMG_0693.JPG
    354.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0695.JPG
    IMG_0695.JPG
    381.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0696.JPG
    IMG_0696.JPG
    386.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0706.JPG
    IMG_0706.JPG