Biometric photo for new British passport

isanbirder

Surin Dinosaur
Does anybody know a photographer in Surin (or even better, in Buriram) who can produce the correct biometric photo required by the British Passport Office? Since I wouldn't even know if it was correct if I saw it, I need to find a photographer who knows!

If you are going to the British Embassy , directly across the road on the ground floor of the large building , there is a photographer that will do it while you wait . There is even a coffee shop alongside . They must do it correctly because that is where the BE sent me .

The large Kodak shop near to the Elephant roundabout do them. The shop is also opposite to the Water Company

I think the requirement is that the face must take up 80% or 85% of the pic - no smile - plain background

ps i think that if you wear glasses , you have to remove them for the pic ???????

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are going to the British Embassy , directly across the road on the ground floor of the large building , there is a photographer that will do it while you wait . There is even a coffee shop alongside . They must do it correctly because that is where the BE sent me .

I think I shall be able to do it from Chiangmai (where there is a shop near the British Consulate which is genned up on it)... but wanted to check alternatives here.

Back