Booking a 90 day report?

Merlin

You chose a custom title
A Farang said yesterday that it is now a requirement to make an appointment at S.I. to make a 90 day report. Sounds very unlikely to me, but.... anyone have anything to add?

Highly unlikely, they wouldn't understand an appointment system !!

This suggests it is not even compulsory in Bangkok:-

Rory Breaker-Morant
Thai visa advice

39 m ·

Hi, I will do my 90 day report this week. Is booking through the attached website necessary/mandatory, or just an option?
Thanks in advance

1618901709791.png

Benjamin Hays

To my knowledge, if you are in Bangkok, you do not NEED to use this system, however it speeds up the process greatly.

A Farang said yesterday that it is now a requirement to make an appointment at S.I. to make a 90 day report. Sounds very unlikely to me, but.... anyone have anything to add?

Can't see it @Merlin - when my wife rang yesterday to check if we could report by phone they said "No, just rock up with your passport and it takes minutes" (although he doesn't have the 45 minute drive each way).

I am aware that some are making on-line appointments in Bangkok which puts them at the head of the queue but I guess the office there is really busy, particularly as the website is down (over two months now).

Back