Booster shot available for all at Surin Rajabhat University - Vaccine Center

Ok, I read the original and this is what it says.

5. Do you want or need a booster ?

Sinovac + Sinovac, choose Az. Pz or Moderna. (or Sino Farm + Sino Farm)

Sinovac + Astra now has an Az booster.

Sinovac + Pfizer not injecting booster at this time. Instructions will follow later.

Astra + Astra now boost with Moderna (2nd dose or more then 3 months apart)

Astra + Pfizer do not need to boost.

Pfizer + Pfizer don't need to boost.

6. Where is the injection?

Surin Rajabhat University

Two days after my first vaccination (Astra) I started getting sciatica down my legs, mild at first. I have never suffered from sciatica previously. After my second vaccination, my sciatica got a lot worse and, for the past two months, I have been confined to the house with very limited mobility. I have seen 3 doctors, 2 chiropractors, a sports therapist, and an acupuncturist, with only short-term relief from the pain. Their considered and collective opinion is that I am suffering from a prolapsed disc. I have not suffered a fall of any kind, and I feel that it is too much of a coincidence that my troubles started after I was vaccinated. I do have an overactive autoimmune system that responds adversely to vaccinations. On the upside, I feel my sciatica is beginning to ease and I am slowly, very slowly, regaining some mobility. If my suspicions are correct, I am not sure that I want to test my theory and go for a third booster vaccine, Moderna.

I think I fall into the category of no, I do not want a booster jab, not yet anyway. My wife, having received a Sinovac + Astra has made it quite clear she does not want an Az booster. She will wait for a different option to become available.

Oh! My sympathies, nomad97. I have a couple of mildly herniated discs accumulated by too much heavy work over the years, which I am managing successfully for the most part, so there is hope. I made the mistake while in Dublin for two weeks in 2016 of signing up for Krav Maga self-defense instruction (why a widower in his late 60s does things like that is beyond me), and the training hand to hand combat was so extreme the abdominal shockwaves even through the padding damaged a disc in my lower back, causing a burning numbness on the surface of my right thigh. With rest, it gradually has gotten better, but still recurs occasionally if I exercise too much. My understanding is most bulging discs gradually shrink without surgery. It certainly gets your attention! I have had two Pfizer jabs so far, in USA. I want the Pfizer booster, but it seems unavailable here in Surin at the moment. Good luck with your recovery.

Thank you, Mel, for your sympathies. I have seen a video by a Japanese doctor who did say these things have a tendency to resolve themselves. I hope both you and he are right!

Back