Bored with Thai food in Surin !

The Goodview Restaurant is very nice i think,

Go past the Govt hospital and you get to a Klong on both sides with small soi's either side of water. Right goes to Elephant Stadium and if you take left soi so that water is on yer left, Goodview is 3/4 way down the road. You cannot miss it, as it quite a big place with beautiful gardens and a fantastic Band.

Thanks DTD for directions :wink:

What about good Seafood Restaurants any of those in Surin? i know one member that would like to find one.

What about good Seafood Restaurants any of those in Surin? i know one member that would like to find one.

I like Baan Naa which is alongside Hauy Senning reservoir. Go into the main entrance off the 214 Surin/Prasat road, turn right when you get to the water, then its the first big restaurant you see. Its a raised wooden style restaurant and very good and resonably priced too. Sunset is a nice time to be there BTW.

I like Baan Naa which is alongside Hauy Senning reservoir. Go into the main entrance off the 214 Surin/Prasat road, turn right when you get to the water, then its the first big restaurant you see. Its a raised wooden style restaurant and very good and resonably priced too. Sunset is a nice time to be there BTW.

Food good sevice S.H.I.T ... took a German client and his wife there - What a mistake that was !!!...

Looks like were all going on a Diet then, i'm off to Koh Samui for a week Flying2 some cracking places there on the beach. Chokdee5

Hmmm- maturing I think you meant to say Lucky my friend:frown: ,guess your right mate as you get older you do get a tad fussy about things ! Chokdee5 Cheers anyway ..

Lol! I meant the food mate, getting old as in boring. Not you hahaha. You might need a trip away mate, Out of Isaan for sure to reignite those tastebuds.

Food good sevice S.H.I.T ... took a German client and his wife there - What a mistake that was !!!...

Som nom Nar ! Moon2

Should have brought him to Coffee Corner - we have Weiner schnitzel :smile:

Dave the Dude could give directions !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Luke,

He's building a house in Khorat at the moment, and the choice of food Thai / Farang is much greater down there than Surin.

Also, to re-ingite his taste buds, I'm sure he had the All you can eat buffet in the Londoner in BKK, on Sunday night ???

ThumbUp6 SURE DID ....AND IT WAS GOOD ... Khon Kean and Khorat both seem to have a lot more going on ,and the people seem to understand the word CLEAN too!!!

Som nom Nar ! Moon2

Should have brought him to Coffee Corner - we have Weiner schnitzel :smile:

Dave the Dude could give directions !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes that Might of been a good idea if you weren’t so far away Ray ... Maybe a relocation might be a good idea for your business mate :wink:..

Yes that Might of been a good idea if you weren’t so far away Ray ... Maybe a relocation might be a good idea for your business mate :wink:..

No problen - I will relocate it to Chok Chai, then I can pick up the immigration runs AND catch you on the way to Korat.

Give me a few days to sort it though Think1

Thanks for that post Alan it looks mouth wateringly good and cheap ThumbUp6, but any of that would cost me a bloody fortune here in Manchester, so I will just carry on making my pork, beef and chicken soup noodle here in my flat. Chokdee5

Back