British Nationals Among Many Foreigners Involved in Overstay Crimes in Thailand

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
image.jpeg

Recent investigations reveal that many British tourists have violated Thai immigration laws over the past five years by overstaying their visas. These incidents have caused concern and stimulated debate about the consequences of such violations on local communities.

Thailand, renowned for its vibrant culture and thriving tourism, draws millions of global visitors annually. However, a small subset has been implicated in overstay crimes, involving various illicit activities.

Overstay crimes, which entail illegal acts by individuals overstaying their visit, span numerous illicit operations, from drug trafficking to potential ties with criminal syndicates. Several British nationals have been implicated in these visa overstay-related cases in Thailand.

Thai authorities, in cooperation with international law enforcement, have introduced stringent measures to monitor visa durations and identify those in the country unlawfully. These efforts aim to curb illegal activities and safeguard both locals and tourists.

The involvement of British nationals in these crimes underlines the importance of all visitors respecting visa protocols. Overstaying not only endangers personal safety but also tarnishes the reputation of one's home country.

In conclusion, British nationals' participation in Thai overstay crimes highlights the necessity of adhering to visa regulations.

For more information:
image.jpeg
Guidance
Thailand: visa overstay and deportation guide
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...formation-about-visa-overstay-and-deportation

by Ashley Harper
Top File photo for reference only

asean_now_BB.jpg
-- © Copyright ASEAN NOW 2023-06-27

image.jpeg

Recent investigations reveal that many British tourists have violated Thai immigration laws over the past five years by overstaying their visas. These incidents have caused concern and stimulated debate about the consequences of such violations on local communities.

Thailand, renowned for its vibrant culture and thriving tourism, draws millions of global visitors annually. However, a small subset has been implicated in overstay crimes, involving various illicit activities.

Overstay crimes, which entail illegal acts by individuals overstaying their visit, span numerous illicit operations, from drug trafficking to potential ties with criminal syndicates. Several British nationals have been implicated in these visa overstay-related cases in Thailand.

Thai authorities, in cooperation with international law enforcement, have introduced stringent measures to monitor visa durations and identify those in the country unlawfully. These efforts aim to curb illegal activities and safeguard both locals and tourists.

The involvement of British nationals in these crimes underlines the importance of all visitors respecting visa protocols. Overstaying not only endangers personal safety but also tarnishes the reputation of one's home country.

In conclusion, British nationals' participation in Thai overstay crimes highlights the necessity of adhering to visa regulations.

For more information:
image.jpeg
Guidance
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...formation-about-visa-overstay-and-deportation

by Ashley Harper

asean_now_BB.jpg
So, the UK government will soon be taking away the passports of those citizens caught out on a Thai visa overstay now? Like they do for the football hooligans causing mischief and trouble outside of the UK? And, how does someone on overstay 'endanger their personal safety'?

"The involvement of British nationals in these crimes underlines the importance of all visitors respecting visa protocols. Overstaying not only endangers personal safety but also tarnishes the reputation of one's home country."

image.jpeg

For more information:
image.jpeg
Guidance

by Ashley Harper

asean_now_BB.jpg

That first sentence specifies "tourists" and NOT long-stay visa/extension residents. It is quite easy to imagine that someone on their jollies here might not respect the need to observe the rules, and overstay as a consequence of prolonging their holiday by whatever time span they think they can get away with.

Since when have news reports always represented the true facts?

https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/pr...-leaving-on-time-nearly-doubled-in-five-years

"New analysis by Migration Watch UK of Home Office exit checks data revealed that 4.8% of 1.9 million visa expiries in 2019/20 were not recorded as leaving on time - equivalent to 91,900 visa expiries, up from 3.7%"

When myself and my wife last exited the UK, there were no immigration staff at Manchester Airport. She had probably gone to lunch, we were told. But that was 2003.

Horrible foreigners not doing the right thing. They should do the right and thing and go and be treated like shit and their wives insulted at their local Immigration office.
If you think this never happens to your wife. Because of some reason you have made up in your own mind. I call BS. I have sat in that office and heard many horrible things said to other mens wives.
You know ???? None of those women ever let on, what was going on. The last time was beyond the pale insulting my wife for being deaf. There is good people among them.
They seem to relish at being pricks. They hide behind the language barrier. That horrible bitch in Kap Cheong, she just kept spewing insults one after the other at me and my wife who could not hear. At one stage I did say in Thai. I am sitting right here. It was like it did not matter. All because my Kor Ror2 was from Friday and it was now Monday.
Thats what you get for doing the right thing!
Sorry that OP triggered me :frowning:

Horrible foreigners not doing the right thing. They should do the right and thing and go and be treated like shit and their wives insulted at their local Immigration office.
If you think this never happens to your wife. Because of some reason you have made up in your own mind. I call BS. I have sat in that office and heard many horrible things said to other mens wives.
You know ???? None of those women ever let on, what was going on. The last time was beyond the pale insulting my wife for being deaf. There is good people among them.
They seem to relish at being pricks. They hide behind the language barrier. That horrible bitch in Kap Cheong, she just kept spewing insults one after the other at me and my wife who could not hear. At one stage I did say in Thai. I am sitting right here. It was like it did not matter. All because my Kor Ror2 was from Friday and it was now Monday.
Thats what you get for doing the right thing!
Sorry that OP triggered me :frowning:
Sounds like she is related to that tunnel c*nted medusa at Jomtien immi.

Back