Brush cutter/weed eater

Big Al

Anyone know if there is a dealer in Surin that carries Honda brush cutters? Does anyone own an Asgatec brush cutter? Are they any good?

Brush cutters

I bought a 85cc Honda brush cutter from Thaiwatsadu last year including a self feeding chord head.
I paid 8,500 thb which, by Aussie standards in f**king cheap.
I have since taken a 200 mr roll of 2.7mm chord over to home to make sure I don,t run out.
Just be aware that, unlike Aus, the brush cutters do not come with oil in the engine and, all the instructions are in either Thai, Chinese or various other languages but, not English.

I bought a 85cc Honda brush cutter from Thaiwatsadu last year including a self feeding chord head.
I paid 8,500 thb which, by Aussie standards in f**king cheap.
I have since taken a 200 mr roll of 2.7mm chord over to home to make sure I don,t run out.
Just be aware that, unlike Aus, the brush cutters do not come with oil in the engine and, all the instructions are in either Thai, Chinese or various other languages but, not English.

Hummmm, I was just over at thaiwatsadu day before yesterday and all I saw were the usual suspects i.e. asgatec, tuff, that global home, home pro and IQ have at wildly different prices. I will go by there again today and look again, thanks for the info

Last edited:
Which cow did you decide to purchase ? (If U decided.)

I bought a Chinese brand from the pump shop run by the thai guy that speaks passable English over by Surin plaza, just up from beta shoe store. They claim they can repair it if anything breaks down on it. I've used it once, the shaft got hot as a sum bitch but then it was a rather warm day.

I bought a Chinese brand from the pump shop run by the thai guy that speaks passable English over by Surin plaza, just up from beta shoe store. They claim they can repair it if anything breaks down on it. I've used it once, the shaft got hot as a sum bitch but then it was a rather warm day.
I bought my lawn mower and weed eater from the same guy. Always the best price and a good service shop also.

Last edited:
^^^ Obviously true Feret.

(Might be a lubrication issue.) Chokdee5

Maybe the instruction book for the Chinese brand from the pump shop run by the Thai guy that speaks passable English over by Surin plaza, just up from beta shoe store state that the shaft should heat up as a sum bitch particularly on a rather warm day.

Big Al, is dat what in-ructions rook for the Chinese model state ?

(Please don't tell me that you didn't receive an instruction book in English language with your purchase) Crazy1

^^^ Obviously true Feret.

(Might be a lubrication issue.) Chokdee5

Maybe the instruction book for the Chinese brand from the pump shop run by the Thai guy that speaks passable English over by Surin plaza, just up from beta shoe store state that the shaft should heat up as a sum bitch particularly on a rather warm day.

Big Al, is dat what in-ructions rook for the Chinese model state ?

(Please don't tell me that you didn't receive an instruction book in English language with your purchase) Crazy1
I only read instructions when all else fails

^^^ "Pilot to Control Tower. We seem to have a problem." Oops5

Back