BUG"S R US.

My wife's back home in Surin checking out the workers. She reckons she's killed heaps of mosquitoes and other bugs with Mortein. You want her to sweep em up and get em down to you, GL. Could be 12 baht or more's worth.

7 more kilos and all sold.

26992509_725387491005004_5063810265050355634_n.jpg

แมงกิซอนมาเยอะมาก!

I will up you on your bugs GL. We have been getting a modest amount over a few weeks but tonight after a bit of rain last week has brought the bugs in numbers tonight. It was like rain on the roof as they were falling out of the sky attracted by the cricket song on the Blue tooth speaker.
upload_2018-4-2_21-24-33.png

Bye the way. I did a bit of research on these bugs and they are called Mole Crickets because they have feet like a mole and burrow like one as well. In Thai they call them Maeng Gi Son.
(แมงกิซอน).

Last edited:
You're right again Rice, the Lovely Wife doesn't know Tu Sorn bin. I was a bit surprised myself, as in our parts here they are mostly Khmer, not Lao.

mario299

Funny story...when my wife sees me listening to her conversations with her friends (I do this a lot in trying to learn more Thai), she tells me that when I finally do learn Thai, then they will switch to either Khmer or Lao!
Happens all the time in Pattaya. As soon as the girls think you undersand a little of what they are saying, they will switch languages.

Happens all the time in Pattaya. As soon as the girls think you undersand a little of what they are saying, they will switch languages.

This happens world wide with the girls. Lot of This girls in the hotels of Bahrain, not a clue on ones Thai experience but when they caught on the switch went on.

This happens world wide with the girls. Lot of This girls in the hotels of Bahrain, not a clue on ones Thai experience but when they caught on the switch went on.
Clearly two men of the world. Me, I have led a sheltered life and would not know of such things. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back