Buriram Farang

I'm guessing that Petteri has packed it in as an administrator/moderator or was that a joke also?

Surely someone will accept responsibility for it?
I honestly don't know as I wasn't involved in its opening/running in any way or form.
I'm sure CoCo will have an answer!

I honestly don't know as I wasn't involved in its opening/running in any way or form.
I'm sure CoCo will have an answer!

If I remember correctly when I asked some time ago if it would end up being a white elephant like "Roi Et Farang", you explained that all the staff and procedures were in place to prevent that happening?

Apart from Spam, there is nothing on the site. Only available to members, most of whom, if not all, have likely as not forgotten their log-in passwords. It surely would make sense to shut it down entirely.
Or maybe just open it to all to the public with a couple of Mods that coulod be recruited to keep an eye on it? Give the mods enough authority to keep it running and cleaned up of the spam?

Bejasus!

I was in hospital for one night on 12th July 2012. No one mentioned giving up, or even cutting down, on the beer.

Not that I would have taken any notice.

I just decided to stop although Nit's doing my head in. [emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957]

Back