By By IQ.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Taking it to its knees.
82687166_2639858806061648_4753120408176164864_o.jpg

Not a revamp then. Complete new build maybe?
Not a maybe. FACT. BUT..we drove by about 12 noon and there were about 2 dozen workers on site. It was being demolished north to south, east to west and top to bottom. Someone could drive by next week and get another look. There is one small sign on the corner that says McShyt Coming Soon.;;bad simle;;

Last edited:
These artists' impressions of the Do Home building were on the Surin City Talk FB page in December. They looked as though the original building's frame would remain, with a large new canopy covering almost the whole of the parking area, including the section in front of what was the construction material area near to the original road access. Judge for yourselves:

do home1.jpg do home2.jpg

upload_2020-1-11_17-11-26.png

The offer above seems a very good price for a 12,000 BTU Inverter Aircon unit made by Sharp. If it is typical of what Do Home can do, maybe the likes of HomePro, Thai Watsadu, and Global etc., will be forced to"Do One"!

They were also selling Haier 18,000 BTU units for 13,990 THB just after Christmas.

View attachment 31924

The offer above seems a very good price for a 12,000 BTU Inverter Aircon unit made by Sharp. If it is typical of what Do Home can do, maybe the likes of HomePro, Thai Watsadu, and Global etc., will be forced to"Do One"!
I have noticed the price of Inverter AC's have been falling the past year or so, same as flat-screen TV's. However, a 12,000 BTU Inverter AC for less than 10,000 baht does seem very good value indeed.

Not a revamp then. Complete new build maybe?

I think it will be a revamp. But an extreme one, that will keep the original girder construction. The savings would be huge.
I guess we will find out soon.

I hope they engineer the portico construction correctly.

I think it will be a revamp. But an extreme one, that will keep the original girder construction. The savings would be huge.
I guess we will find out soon.

I hope they engineer the portico construction correctly.
Collapsible canopy.:D

Back