Car window tinting in Sisaket?

Chaddo

Good day to you folks. Could anyone recommend a car tinting shop in Sisaket? I'd like to have the future brother-in-laws car done, when I head up next month to visit.

Many thanks.

Chad.

Good day to you folks. Could anyone recommend a car tinting shop in Sisaket? I'd like to have the future brother-in-laws car done, when I head up next month to visit.

Many thanks.

Chad.

Hi Chaddo..and welcome to the Forum. I bet you anything your brother in law will know where to go to do it...and probably not make too much on the deal himself.

There is a place on the corner where the ring road meets the Ubon Rd. Sorry no idea how good they are. Another idea is getting someone to ask in one of the new car dealers in town.

When you do get it done make sure, if you are going to drive this car at night the VLT (visible light transmission) on the side windows does not exceed 35% and 15% on the rear. For older persons like myself it is a bloody nightmare, you can't see a thing out the side windows at night. My father in-law's car has 70% on the side and rear windows and he can't drive his car at night at all !

Oh viewing the receipt of the job may be a good idea as well. For ummm.. warantee purposes.

I will add to what Rice has said, if you are quite tall you may need to make a semi-circular cut out on the windscreen sun visor in front of the driver's position. I am a tad over 6 foot and I hated the windscreen sun visor cutting my vision in half, especially at night time. With the cut out you will have a better and unobstructed view of the road ahead.

ThumbUp6

Yes, realise that but was reluctant to start another thread on basically the same thing.

Can anyone recommend a window tinter in Surin?

My car was done by Ford prior to delivery so I have no particular recommendations for you. When you say can anyone recommend do you really mean where can you get the job done? If so, the road on which Big C, Makro and Tesco sit has two or three places where you can get the job done. Possibly the best bet heading into town is the place past Big C, past the filling station, past the klong (1st set of lights) and before the second set of traffic lights on the right-hand side of the road next to the large electrical shop. They have a large selection of tinted films to choose from and I am pretty sure they do the work on the premises.

I hope this helps.

It did and thanks Nomad. I have bought the wife a Nissan March, seems to be the best deal, he dropped 40,000 baht off listed price and the interior in it is better than the mirage, overall quality just little bit better, I will probably keep the triton for myself. It will be good for our relationship if the wife can drive anywhere and with anyone I feel.

It did and thanks Nomad. I have bought the wife a Nissan March, seems to be the best deal, he dropped 40,000 baht off listed price and the interior in it is better than the mirage, overall quality just little bit better, I will probably keep the triton for myself. It will be good for our relationship if the wife can drive anywhere and with anyone I feel.

Nice to know, thanks. If your wife is like my wife then having two cars is a prestige kind of thing - good face! I always tell mine that when she learns how to wash the car once a week I may consider buying a second. Eleven years into our marriage and I think she has only washed the car once. My money is safe in my pocket for the time being. If she does learn how to wash the car I will consider the Nissan march.

Seriously, I think you would lose a lot of money selling your Triton and, as you already have it, why not keep it? So much F A C E ................
ThumbUp6

Back