Charles Folk, Surin resident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivor the Engine

Nowhere man
Anyone know of him? See attached.
0ac1835be30a163de1a5fc35ac4a45e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice if someone searching could post a picture from the last ten or so years, eh.

What racial background ?

(ie: Blackened or mango.)

Last edited by a moderator:
SWMBO just called the only number I had of Charlie the number had been past on and it was in Mukdahan with a Thai gentlemen. The number I had of Charlie was from his girlfriend and that was over a year back. Charlie knew where the the Chicken Ranch was and would stop by. We have not seen him for over a year.

Maybe better not to make too many enquiries - his widow may be still collecting his pension.

Ivor,

His name was Charlie Foulk and I used to send emails on Charlie's behalf to his sister in America. For a couple of years he lived in the same soi in Kokpalat as myself. He moved out a year or more ago and went to live in a small residential complex just south of Prasat, about a km or 2 to the south (on the road to Kap Choeng). Yes, I am pretty sure he is the man in question as he had a son who would now be about 15 years old. His name is Cannon (aka Conner maybe). I do not have the telephone number of Cannon's mother. I heard Charlie had been admitted to Surin General Hospital in very poor health about 9 months ago. I understand that he died sometime after his admission to hospital although I can not confirm that as a definite. Neither my wife nor myself were invited to the funeral. Please pass on as you see fit.

Ivor,

His name was Charlie Foulk and I used to send emails on Charlie's behalf to his sister in America. For a couple of years he lived in the same soi in Kokpalat as myself. He moved out a year or more ago and went to live in a small residential complex just south of Prasat, about a km or 2 to the south (on the road to Kap Choeng). Yes, I am pretty sure he is the man in question as he had a son who would now be about 15 years old. His name is Cannon (aka Conner maybe). I do not have the telephone number of Cannon's mother. I heard Charlie had been admitted to Surin General Hospital in very poor health about 9 months ago. I understand that he died sometime after his admission to hospital although I can not confirm that as a definite. Neither my wife nor myself were invited to the funeral. Please pass on as you see fit.

Thanks Steve for the info as it connects with the info I had.:( RIP Charlie.

Well that is a story that will not end happy. Very sad indeed for his friend. RIP Charlie.

I never knew him but expressing our condolences to his friend from the forum, may be a small comfort.

I have requested another forum member who is familiar with Charlie to check on the accuracy of what has been written above.

Hopefully he will be able to respond with an update.

What is wrong with these people?? Come to SEA to breed orphans?
Don't they know about vasectomies and fun??

I mean really..... 15 year old looking for his dad who is 75???

Thank f**k I found an older lady who had her kids.....as did I and we can both enjoy our grand kids on both sides of the family together.

I dont want to detract from you blokes who think they will still be in their prime at 80...teaching kids how to ride bikes...playing footy......good for you.......not for me thank you........I've discharged my obligations to the next generation.

Now is MY time I worked hard and saved.....I wont get a holiday in the sun like most of the state sponsored economic refugees who prolifically post on site such as these.
Such is life....enjoy yours

Mr Personality at work.:eek:

I mean really..... 15 year old looking for his dad who is 75???

Even reading every third word of the OP. How did you come to that conclusion. It was an old friend that was looking for him. His friend described him of having a son around 15.

But anyway who am I to say what facts you gleamed from that OP. Maybe you know the background of the OP better.

Best thing I ever did.. Lily, Oliver, Harrison, Connor and the next one's on it's way. 2 eldest are finishing high school in Australia..lily's just started in grade 1 here in Oz after a year at the catholic school in Surin. Never been a problem with my age and we're all happy and normal. I suppose I could have been a young unemployed drunk with neglected kids and most likely separated from them with people saying that's how today's society's become.
But then again...that's my business and not some jerk commenting from the sideline!

Best thing I ever did.. Lily, Oliver, Harrison, Connor and the next one's on it's way. 2 eldest are finishing high school in Australia..lily's just started in grade 1 here in Oz after a year at the catholic school in Surin. Never been a problem with my age and we're all happy and normal. I suppose I could have been a young unemployed drunk with neglected kids and most likely separated from them with people saying that's how today's society's become.
But then again...that's my business and not some jerk commenting from the sideline!
Please everything's going well, Surin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back