Cheap McDonald type Burgers and more

rob.doc

Surin Legend
hi guys,

i didn't realize i had not been on here for a while, until i bumped into Dave this morning.

a bit of news for those interested, the wife has opened a little stall at IQ market, on the ring road next to the big Home store (formerly IQ moderntrade).

she is selling burgers and barbeque skewers. the burgers are akin to McDonald type burgers (their standard patty is 45 grams our a little bigger at 50 grams) she has both beef or pork, she also has pulled pork and pulled chicken burgers.

cheese burgers priced at 50 baht , and double cheese burgers 80 baht

for those interested their is also a LEO stall with tables, the market starts up around 4 pm and goes on until late.

hi guys,

i didn't realize i had not been on here for a while, until i bumped into Dave this morning.

a bit of news for those interested, the wife has opened a little stall at IQ market, on the ring road next to the big Home store (formerly IQ moderntrade).

she is selling burgers and barbeque skewers. the burgers are akin to McDonald type burgers (their standard patty is 45 grams our a little bigger at 50 grams) she has both beef or pork, she also has pulled pork and pulled chicken burgers.

cheese burgers priced at 50 baht , and double cheese burgers 80 baht

for those interested their is also a LEO stall with tables, the market starts up around 4 pm and goes on until late.

The "IQ market" is only in full swing on Monday and Thirstday evenings (As far as I know). Is her stall open every day?

For sake of clarity, the market opposite Thai Watsadu, has usually been called the IQ market and is only open on Mondays and Thursdays. The newer market, on the other side of DoHome, does not have a name, or does it? I guess we could call it the DoHome market to differentiate between the two. I understand this market is open 7 days a week. Any better ideas or more knowledgeable information from anyone?

For sake of clarity, the market opposite Thai Watsadu, has usually been called the IQ market and is only open on Mondays and Thursdays. The newer market, on the other side of DoHome, does not have a name, or does it? I guess we could call it the DoHome market to differentiate between the two. I understand this market is open 7 days a week. Any better ideas or more knowledgeable information from anyone?

The former IQ market. Isn't that where Colin's Wood sold his somtam? Is he still there selling?

I understand that IQ still owns that newish market adjacent to DoHome, and it is being developed too.

We went there last night and tried Mrs Rob.doc's wife's burgers and french fries I enjoyed the beef cheeseburger, while my wife enjoyed the pork version of the same. Not huge burgers, but tasty and good value!

Welcome back Rob!

That market was indeed where Wood sold his somtam, but no more alas!

still called IQ market, i believe

I understand that IQ still owns that newish market adjacent to DoHome, and it is being developed too.

We went there last night and tried Mrs Rob.doc's wife's burgers and french fries I enjoyed the beef cheeseburger, while my wife enjoyed the pork version of the same. Not huge burgers, but tasty and good value!

Welcome back Rob!

That market was indeed where Wood sold his somtam, but no more alas!
thank you Merlin

i think i may have missed one of our members.

the wife said Matthew was sitting in his car while i was unloading her equipment, sorry if i failed to see you Matthew. hope you enjoyed your burger.

cheers

Back