Christmas Dinner Where and what

alanthebuilder

Administrator
Good day chaps , I've not been on for a while busy with one things and another.

So where are people going for Christmas day Dinner ?
Thai or Traditional ?

Alan, welcome back! The subject of Christmas dinner in Surin was discussed in another thread. I do not think anyone is doing Christmas dinner this year although the AA fantasy bar may be doing something on Christmas Eve. Sorry, I know that is not very helpful but that is the way it appears. If you want Christmas dinner you will need to head south to Chonburi Province. Join up with @FERRET in the Outback bar.

Where's the Outback ?
I know Burriram have a few choices.
I'm not to bothered , this year would of been nice to go to Pattaya but to busy with work

Good day chaps , I've not been on for a while busy with one things and another.

So where are people going for Christmas day Dinner ?
Thai or Traditional ?

Most of the resort hotels with westerners on Koh Chang put on holiday dinners.

(It'd be good news if you had work there.)

And surely major hotels along Sukhumvit-Nana will have either a planned Christmas Day dinner or a festive Sunday buffet.

You'll be hard-pressed to find anything in Surin...(possibly Majestic or Thong Tarin).

Alan, welcome back! The subject of Christmas dinner in Surin was discussed in another thread. I do not think anyone is doing Christmas dinner this year although the AA fantasy bar may be doing something on Christmas Eve. Sorry, I know that is not very helpful but that is the way it appears. If you want Christmas dinner you will need to head south to Chonburi Province. Join up with @FERRET in the Outback bar.
That was me asking before and was told by GL that Gary is/has been taking orders. Nothing much happening in SSK, other than Hong Kong Garden doing a slightly amended menu on Christmas day.

Cafe Blu Christmas Dinner. I am pretty sure that my home cooking (free bar too) will be comfortably less for 4 people than a dinner for one at Cafe Blu. 555!

Back