Cleaning roof Gutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

westofhere

Surin Legend
I don't know if this is the proper forum to post this, but does anyone know a company/contractor who specializes in roof gutter cleaning and approximate cost for such job? I have pigeons on my roof who have decided to use my gutters as a nest plus other debris. I would attempt to do it myself, but house is 2 stories and heights freak me out. Thanks in advance! WOH.

I don't know if this is the proper forum to post this, but does anyone know a company/contractor who specializes in roof gutter cleaning and approximate cost for such job? I have pigeons on my roof who have decided to use my gutters as a nest plus other debris. I would attempt to do it myself, but house is 2 stories and heights freak me out. Thanks in advance! WOH.

Westie,

Haven't a clue myself. Good luck with that. I'm not nuts about ladders above the first floor myself.

Mike

Thanks Mike, but if you do hear of anyone, please pass my way. I want to get this sorted before rainy season.

Good luck in your quest. Ask around for a general handyman although you will probably need to provide the ladder.

Reminds me of my two story house in the UK back in 1994. I had a blockage in the guttering and called in 'Dino-a-Rod' or some such company. He got out his long ladder, put it up the side of the house, climbed to the gutter and removed a tennis ball from the down pipe - problem solved. "That will be £50.00", he said, "minimum charge". Fu#king cheek I thought, 2 minutes work for £50 frigging quid. I kill those kids with their ball games was my second thought.
Cry3.

with some heavy downpours recently...

...Westie, how are your pipes working ?

No, I meant the ones on the outside of your house T.I.C.

Thanks! I finally got it sorted though. My mother in law sent someone by a few weeks ago . Mods, you can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back