Cows R US 100 strong to Surin.

That's going to last for a long time. Well done!
I'm with you. Some idiot monk dictating when you can or cannot do something.
Yes I just want to scream sometimes at this nonsence, but they get all offended and out of shape if I kick back so have just had to come to terms with it. It was a different matter when I built my house. They told me that it was bad luck to have it facing the way I wanted it, and I should change it. I politely informed them that as I was paying for it, it would face the way I wanted or it would not get built at all! That soon stopped all that crap!

When we built the house the local soothsayer said we could start building in March summat. I explained to my wife that we were starting in early February in order to get the roof on before the rains so she better go and find somebody who agrees with me.

She found someone.

Yes I just want to scream sometimes at this nonsence, but they get all offended and out of shape if I kick back so have just had to come to terms with it. It was a different matter when I built my house. They told me that it was bad luck to have it facing the way I wanted it, and I should change it. I politely informed them that as I was paying for it, it would face the way I wanted or it would not get built at all! That soon stopped all that crap!

Mahdam , who exactly is they ?
Who are you speaking with directly ...your local monk or your family ?

Exactly who's paying for the upkeep of the family and your barn build ? :rolleyes:

I'm just asking so I can get an idea as to whom I would "kick" in the future ? ;)

Mahdam , who exactly is they ?
Who are you speaking with directly ...your local monk or your family ?

Exactly who's paying for the upkeep of the family and your barn build ? :rolleyes:

I'm just asking so I can get an idea as to whom I would "kick" in the future ? ;)
"They" are the family, mostly mum and Dad who are locked into this bollocks. They are good people, and I don't like to offend them. Of course I paid for the barn build, as it was my idea, they didn't ask for it.
As for the upkeep of the family, they pay their own way, and never ask for anything, although my wife does help them out occasionally from funds she earns in the UK whilst we are over there.

When I bought the latest truck it was a Friday when I confirmed purchase. There was a few things needed doing so I asked the salesman if it could be ready for collection on the following Monday. Unbeknown to me at the time, the salesman asked my wife if she'd checked that the Monday was an auspicious day for collection of the truck. My wife informed him that there would never be a good day for the Yorky to shell out Bht 650,000.00.

B 650,000 sounds like a very good deal for a new truck.

Yorky, which brand and model did you purchase ?

Ford Ranger, Doublecab, Hi-rider, 2.5, 4x2, Wildtrak at a guess.

Get the new Ford Raptor starting at 599,000 baht coming soon.

image.imgs.full.high.jpg

Back