Date for Second Extension

Seriously, and because the 30 day under consideration (retirement) is all new to me, are we required to submit only one set of photocopies? It was a requirement for the marriage extension applications in the past to submit two copies.

1 set and 1 set only. At the time of this posting.//flag

This is the case for retirement extension have not heard other wise. Saying this IF his money was seasoned he can start the process up to 45 days before his old extension expires. Also have your better half with you as they cracked down on the TM 30 form. Each time you do a new extension your presents has to be reported to KCI.

Whilst 45 days is what it says in the Police Order, Kap Choeng will only allow you to start 30 days before. The Suppression Unit told me that last week as the 'under consideration' bit may impact on my plans to visit the UK. I wanted to call 45 days early but the guy said "No, you can come 30 days before".

Whilst 45 days is what it says in the Police Order, Kap Choeng will only allow you to start 30 days before.

And it was an IO at KCI who told me that it had changed from 30 to 45 days. Admittedly that was about 9 months ago.

"Where have all the flowers gone? When will we ever learn?"

Sisaket say 45 days too. Well they did yesterday!

If it becomes important I will bowl up 45 days early.

My issue is that I MAY want to go to the UK around 28th June. My extension runs to 19 June.

Should not be a problem.............. but, someone was told "check after 30 days, no guarantee - may take 60 days......"

If it becomes important I will bowl up 45 days early.

My issue is that I MAY want to go to the UK around 28th June. My extension runs to 19 June.

Should not be a problem.............. but, someone was told "check after 30 days, no guarantee - may take 60 days......"

Just for information, the friend of whom I spoke about in August went back to collect/obtain his permssion to stay a couple of days before the end of the 30 day under consideration period. His wife was told it had been ready for the past couple of weeks and why didn't they come back sooner?

Just for information, the friend of whom I spoke about in August went back to collect/obtain his permssion to stay a couple of days before the end of the 30 day under consideration period. His wife was told it had been ready for the past couple of weeks and why didn't they come back sooner?

LOL..... T. I. T. Crazy1

Back