Does having 'yellow book' with my residence as my wife's home exempt me from 90 day reporting?

Heard today that Immigration and the police are no longer issuing Cert of Residencies ( in Ubon). My friend was instructed to........
1) get yellow book & pink ID card
Or
2) obtain it from your respective Embaddy in BKK.

Anyone heard of this????

I didn't know that the police issued Residency Certificates. But I haven't heard that Immigration no longer issue them. That'll make the dragon happy in Surin DLT1

I didn't know that the police issued Residency Certificates. But I haven't heard that Immigration no longer issue them. That'll make the dragon happy in Surin DLT1

"No" I have not heard that Immigration have stopped doing them anywhere - I doubt it to be true, but TIT.

The British embassy charge £50 for any certification. Not all amphurs will issue yellow books/pink cards unless you are married.

"No" I have not heard that Immigration have stopped doing them anywhere - I doubt it to be true, but TIT.

The British embassy charge £50 for any certification. Not all amphurs will issue yellow books/pink cards unless you are married.
Then even if you are married ,still some won't give you one. :anguished:

Back