Electricity Off - 4th July

if Nomad's village lady speaks true...

...then it's over and out compliments of PEA.

Enjoy the weekend brothers !

Looks like only Shinton and Kokpalat affected. Off at 0805, back on at 1630, off at 1745 back on at 1815. Lets hope that's it for tonight - one day without aircon is one day too many.

Last edited:
We have just come back on at about 10.15pm we have been off since about 3pm, I went & watched them work for the last hour it was extremely entertaining better than any reality TV program.

We have just come back on at about 10.15pm we have been off since about 3pm, I went & watched them work for the last hour it was extremely entertaining better than any reality TV program.

Yes. However, I think that outage was nothing to do with the 226 upgrade. I believe some dick 'ead by the wat demolished an electric pole with his digger bucket. Of course, I could be wrong.

Y (rarely right)

Yes. However, I think that outage was nothing to do with the 226 upgrade. I believe some dick 'ead by the wat demolished an electric pole with his digger bucket. Of course, I could be wrong.

Y (rarely right)

Yes, I did wonder why Little India suffered a power cut and from 1515 until late at night. Your explanation, Yorkie, sounds much more plausible, "Some dick 'ead with a JCB".

Back