Farmers warned of legal action over drying paddy on roads

50k and the buddha wedding at home. FACE He was 17 and she was 15. That was in 2013. Fortunately no bun in the oven. About 3 months later he got the fork out of town and got a real job. BTW at 17 she had 3 kids by others.

Last time I looked at 15 years old thats 1 year, at 16 years old that 2nd year at 17 years old thats 3rd year. Both you of you filled sex 101.:p:p:p:p:p:D

50k and the buddha wedding at home. FACE He was 17 and she was 15. That was in 2013. Fortunately no bun in the oven. About 3 months later he got the fork out of town and got a real job. BTW at 17 she had 3 kids by others.

GL, you wrote this claiming "no bun in the oven".
I'd suggest you take an elementary math class.

If she had one at 15 it's your SWMBO son's child (or even at 15 3/4)...
if indeed that is to whom you were referring to. :rolleyes:

Not even close. The bimbo was born January 1. She was ditched in February. She was a hard working girl:rolleyes:and had number 1 in November (year 15). Two months later she was banged up again in her 16th year. 2 month again she was up the duff once more and November of her 17 year she had 3 kids.. 15+16+17=3 :D

Principle N0.2 - Never argue with GL either.

Not even close. The bimbo was born January 1. She was ditched in February. She was a hard working girl:rolleyes:and had number 1 in November (year 15). Two months later she was banged up again in her 16th year. 2 month again she was up the duff once more and November of her 17 year she had 3 kids.. 15+16+17=3 :D

When she's 18, she will be old enough to go off and work in a bar, and earn money to feed her 3 offspring. Still be another 2 years before she can have a drink in a bar!

Yup , she was 15 when they married...[to save] "FACE". You wrote "about three months later he got the fork out of town."

I can only guess in which month the wedding was. You wrote "ditched in February" and the baby popped out nine months later in November.
Read your actual words and do the math. :D

Only B50,000 simsot with no alimony or child support to follow. Probably the best B50,000 your family invested before his vocational school training. ;)

Yup , she was 15 when they married...[to save] "FACE". You wrote "about three months later he got the fork out of town."

I can only guess in which month the wedding was. You wrote "ditched in February" and the baby popped out nine months later in November.
Read your actual words and do the math. :D

Only B50,000 simsot with no alimony or child support to follow. Probably the best B50,000 your family invested before his vocational school training. ;)

and that is where your slime is incorrect. She was put on the pill by HIS mother.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p and :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Your previous statements do not support the truth for which you seek.:flushed:

Even Johnny Cochrane couldn't acquit the son of being the father strictly and solely based on all your previous statements.

Further, if she "was put on the pill" then how the fark did she get pregnant ? :rolleyes::mask::p

Your previous statements do not support the truth for which you seek.:flushed:

Even Johnny Cochrane couldn't acquit the son of being the father strictly and solely based on all your previous statements.

Further, if she "was put on the pill" then how the fark did she get pregnant ? :rolleyes::mask::p

Very obvious why members have put you on their ignore list.

Usually the truth sucks :rage:...then it hurts a little :disrelieved:...and then in a little while most come to realize they were just on the wrong side of the truth (or reality) :(...and after awhile they can fully accept the truth :cool:...and then it sets them free. :)

Just to makes things a tad better for you and others :rolleyes:maybe I'll put myself on an ignore list. :mask:
Possibly my electric bill will decrease as well. ;)

Usually the truth sucks :rage:...then it hurts a little :disrelieved:...and then in a little while most come to realize they were just on the wrong side of the truth (or reality) :(...and after awhile they can fully accept the truth :cool:...and then it sets them free. :)

Just to makes things a tad better for you and others :rolleyes:maybe I'll put myself on an ignore list. :mask:
Possibly my electric bill will decrease as well. ;)

I remember my MD in an internal financial meeting to discuss the year end results saying "Is there anything unforeseen that we don't know about?"

Back