Fencing information

BJ The Bear

Hi People,:HowAreYou1: I am trying to find out information regarding fencing for our block, and what is available in Thailand similar to super six but flat panel instead of corrugation. or any links to sites, suppliers, rough costs per metre etc
We live in the sticks North of Korat so suppliers around or in Korat City

I am referring to a style of fence that Alan The Builder has on his Surin Builder Site (View from a balcony) which looks like a flat panel fence (White in color)

Any information on fencing would be greatly appreciated
and:001_Thank_You5: in advance..............B.J.

Hi People,:HowAreYou1: I am trying to find out information regarding fencing for our block, and what is available in Thailand similar to super six but flat panel instead of corrugation. or any links to sites, suppliers, rough costs per metre etc
We live in the sticks North of Korat so suppliers around or in Korat City

I am referring to a style of fence that Alan The Builder has on his Surin Builder Site (View from a balcony) which looks like a flat panel fence (White in color)

Any information on fencing would be greatly appreciated
and:001_Thank_You5: in advance..............B.J.

http://www.alanthebuilder.com/builder/images/house/Ban%20Saray/completed/JPEG/DSC02965.jpg
http://www.alanthebuilder.com/builder/images/house/khonkaen2/JPEG/DSC04559.jpg
Here are a couple of walls the fancy wall cost of this around 1300 per sqm and the simple wall on the second link would cost around 900 per sqm, .. P-S we never built the simple wall if we have it would of looked nicer than this, it was built by owner of the houses brother .

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC02965.jpg

DSC04559.jpg

Here are a couple of walls,

The fancy wall cost of this around 1300thb per sqm and the simple wall on the second link would cost around 900 per sqm,

P-S we never built the simple wall if we have it would of looked nicer than this, it was built by owner of the houses brother .

Back