Ferris Wheel.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
10613074_779252198763108_4561979157482081871_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SurinCityTalk-อัพเดตทุกเรื่องเมืองสุรินทร์/451856631502668

I don't think you are going to get me in that thing. Looks altogether very scary.Awesome1
Rode on one last year with my grand daughters while back in the states visiting. A lot of fun. My only concern is how well maintained the equipment/rides are, and how well trained the operator is in case of emergency.

What made me laugh today? Bloody GL coming out with an identical comment including T.I.C. seconds apart.

It must have been a nervous laugh!

Being anywhere near the same wavelength as GL is cause for grave concern :smile:

Surin ferris wheel.

I second the motion to not ride this ferris wheel, especially if Thai riggers were involved in the construction.
Probably, half the bolts are missing and, the other half are only finger tight.

//flag//flagCrazy1Crazy1Crazy1

I second the motion to not ride this ferris wheel, especially if Thai riggers were involved in the construction.
Probably, half the bolts are missing and, the other half are only finger tight.

//flag//flagCrazy1Crazy1Crazy1

Took Lily and the fat wife on it tonight...good fun. I thought Oliver was about to be born when we jolted to a halt at the top..the look on Wan's face was priceless.

Took Lily and the fat wife on it tonight...good fun. I thought Oliver was about to be born when we jolted to a halt at the top..the look on Wan's face was priceless.

You mad or what. Taking your whole family on at once, should have done it one at a time.

Back