finding M+D's Coffee

J

johnb

GL.....wife and I went to Chong Chom market yesterday and I said we should call in for a drink at your place on the way home.

At risk of looking a complete prat on the open forum....we drove slowly up and down the main drag in KC three times and couldn't find you.

Pls give me some help so that next time we can realise our original intention, that is, supporting a SF sponsor.

JohnB

John, it's diagonally across from the Kap Choeng Immigration entry sign...opposite side of the highway through the town. He's worth supporting and a great Mine Host! It's worth the drive just to visit him and listen to him speak...get him to spell something when you're there too!!

surin;7766..get him to spell something when you're there too!![/QUOTE said:
Sent from a banana using Crappatalk and supersonic sausage fingers

John, it's diagonally across from the Kap Choeng Immigration entry sign...opposite side of the highway through the town. He's worth supporting and a great Mine Host! It's worth the drive just to visit him and listen to him speak...get him to spell something when you're there too!!
Thanks Surin,
well we kinda looked there but no success....maybe we should have gone on foot. Regarding spelling, we can forgive our American cuzins just abowt enifing.

Location is 600 meters south of KCI on the east side of 214 or 100 meters north of the post office.

map4.png

Tell me GL, where are you in relation to BKK bank where I stopped to use their ATM.

Ok now I can see where I went wrong. I stopped at the BKK Bank ATM and then searched the main drag north....I must have already passed you.

No problem you drove past us. If you need...
084-6089260 T
086-1867267 E

Good Morning, Khun Get Lost

Looks like Mam & I will stop by your place late tomorrow (Tues.) morning. Have to go to Imm. in Kap Chong to move my visa from old passport to new one, do my 90 day report and get a multiple entry visa.
Looking forward to seeing you all.

Good Morning, Khun Get Lost

Looks like Mam & I will stop by your place late tomorrow (Tues.) morning. Have to go to Imm. in Kap Chong to move my visa from old passport to new one, do my 90 day report and get a multiple entry visa.
Looking forward to seeing you all.

Looking forward to seeing the both of you..

Back