Further information.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Just did my 90 report today Max recognized ever one in there. They are still working on their barrack. They don't have lift be do have a proper handicap ramp in front of of the entrance Next time I will go inside get more photos.

1670313081222.png
1670313151746.png 1670313868956.png

Do you have special privileges?

That's more than 90 days away!

If GL reported yesterday (6 March) 15 days early, that would mean his report date was 20th December.

97 days after 20th December is indeed 27th March. (when GL intends to report - his actual report date is 20th March).

If GL reported yesterday (6 March) 15 days early, that would mean his report date was 20th December.

97 days after 20th December is indeed 27th March. (when GL intends to report - his actual report date is 20th March).
I received this information from Ubonjoe of NaziVisa. ;;victory;;

I have found that they give you 90 days from the date you report, not 90 days from the date on the TM 47. Same as online reporting, 90 days from the date you submit the online application.

I have found that they give you 90 days from the date you report, not 90 days from the date on the TM 47. Same as online reporting, 90 days from the date you submit the online application.

I was simply explaining the mathematics of the dates quoted by GL........................................ie the only way to get to 27th March.

Back