Global House

nomad97

Resident Geek
I saw an advert in town for Global House and a reference in Thai Visa that someone had been shopping there yesterday. Its the other side of town to where I live and I wondered if anyone knows, has Global House reopened?

AND while I'm at it..WHAT was the out come of the collapse and death to 6 individuals ? Is this another typical Thai clover up?

goodpostBeat me to it once again. It has been very quiet, toooo quiet, if you know what I mean.

Pay offs and scams. Pay offs and scams.//flag//flag

Same as the Royal Jomtien Hotel which had a fire 17+ years ago with 100+ deaths. My garden backed on to it!

Same also as a hotel in Korat which collapsed due to water tanks being illegally placed on the roof.....also around 17/20 years ago (Only a week before I had been a customer of the ground floor soapy...in my youth!) T.I.C.

And I am sure the list goes on and on ..........................!

Same as the Royal Jomtien Hotel which had a fire 17+ years ago with 100+ deaths. My garden backed on to it!

Same also as a hotel in Korat which collapsed due to water tanks being illegally placed on the roof.....also around 17/20 years ago (Only a week before I had been a customer of the ground floor soapy...in my youth!) T.I.C.

And I am sure the list goes on and on ..........................!

Burning rubbish in the back yard Nick?

I saw an advert in town for Global House and a reference in Thai Visa that someone had been shopping there yesterday. Its the other side of town to where I live and I wondered if anyone knows, has Global House reopened?

Don't go. It's haunted now! T.I.C.

Burning rubbish in the back yard Nick?

Actually I was on Koh Samet when it happened. Bought the Bangkok Post next morning on the beach, saw the pics (which at first didn't register). then WTF1

Suffered minor damage and doors/windows all sooted up.

Back