Go Dung Surin.

we have Godang24 in Sisaket, I am sure no relation but a good place for live music and eye candy. While the food is not as good as Frank's the girls are far more plentiful and much younger. Across from our onr and only department store, Sun Heng Plaza. Also the name is more appealing.

View attachment 21752
I know the group of young people who own that place in Sisaket. They are a very nice bunch of girls/Tom girls from wealthy families, who really try to provide a nice friendly experience. I have known the tomboy owner get customers home safely if she thinks they drink too much to ride/drive. Good people.

They are nothing to do with the place in Surin. I went there also many years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
These places do very well. They provide top quality Thai music/bands, good Thai foods, and are the hip places for the younger Thai well to do/middle class and upper hang out. Places to be seen. Same now for Room 30, which is more easily accessed as it is centrally located. And, there are plenty of customers, Thais, wanting these sort of places. The only problem I see with them is they usually have a limited 'lifespan' as newer hip places pop up and take away from the older places that are not so 'fresh and new'. Thais are very fickle. They like NEW. It's why so many seem to close and then re-open with a different theme and look every few years.

These places do very well. They provide top quality Thai music/bands, good Thai foods, and are the hip places for the younger Thai well to do/middle class and upper hang out. Places to be seen. Same now for Room 30, which is more easily accessed as it is centrally located. And, there are plenty of customers, Thais, wanting these sort of places. The only problem I see with them is they usually have a limited 'lifespan' as newer hip places pop up and take away from the older places that are not so 'fresh and new'. Thais are very fickle. They like NEW. It's why so many seem to close and then re-open with a different theme and look every few years.
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bbq place just behind this place (and Green Terrace) is closed as well. I admit they weren't the best qualitywise, but it was ok and their location close to the park was excellent. It looked to be popular, as it was always pretty much crowded.

The bbq place just behind this place (and Green Terrace) is closed as well. I admit they weren't the best qualitywise, but it was ok and their location close to the park was excellent. It looked to be popular, as it was always pretty much crowded.
And the BBQ place is open again. It opened just before the start of the Elephant festival, after some renovations

Back