Gunman shoots people giving alms to monks in Surin

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
734340066821571ffac425d89bb3d2aa.jpeg

Fatal gun attack at family giving alms
March 14, 2017 16:40
By The Nation
A man opened fire at his neighbour’s family members while they were giving alms offerings Tuesday morning resulting in one death and three injuries in Surin’s Muang district. Police were investigating the motive for the attack as of press time.

Two Buddhist monks and another neighbour narrowly escaped the shooting.

Following the 6am report of a deadly shooting, police rushed to a house in Tambon Tha Sawang and found the dead body of homeowner Sainoi Poungyeesoon, 44, while three wounded victims – Sainoi’s wife Lamthom, 37, son Anuparp, 20, and neighbour Parp Sukserm – had already been sent to hospital.

It was reported that Sainoi’s neighbour who lived in the opposite house, Decha Khongdee, 38, opened fire at them with an M16 rifle before fleeing on a motorcycle. Police collected 18 bullet casings from the scene while also retrieving the rifle along with a smoke bomb and some bullets from Decha’s bedroom.

Decha’s wife Thidarat pounghom said Decha, with whom she had an eight-month-old son, did not have a job and stayed at home with her parents. She said she had had no idea that he possessed a gun.

I trust that you don't recognise the M16 which the husband kept hidden from the wife for x years!

My wife tells me his neighbour/victim called him names so he shot them/him.

^^^ That makes sense. I'm glad Rice wasn't nearby.
;;haha;; "You're a shallow farkin' pea-brained bog-smellin' cretin of...!!!" - fluently in Thai.

^^^ That makes sense. I'm glad Rice wasn't nearby.
;;haha;; "You're a shallow farkin' pea-brained bog-smellin' cretin of...!!!" - fluently in Thai.

Oh no you got it wrong Coffee. It would go something like "You are a low class shit I would find on the bottom of my shoe" Now thars are fighting words.
I WILL NOT be putting that in Thai anytime soon. For your info Coffee I have turned over a new leaf. It was just the other day my wife was egging me on. Wondering what was wrong with me.

:rolleyes: Don't tell me you found God. :dizzy:

(I know...just a new leaf under the tree ;)...good on ya.)

According to SWMBO it is reported that his other house in Kap Choeng had lots of weapons and bomb making material. Also, he was picked up in the bank because he wanted to withdraw 200,000 baht from his account to give to his wife and child, before turning himself into the police. Reportedly, he had another 60,000 baht in another account. His motive for shooting his neighbours and other villagers was because they looked down on him. Sounds like he made his money dealing in weapons and the like on the black market - but that is only a guess.

Back