heads down - storm coming

nomad97

Resident Geek
srn240_latest.gif

Moving in from the east. no gardening today - back to bed to keep my tilak nice and warm.

And it was - hit Surin just after 07.00. Torrential downpour and as black as night. What a school run - surreal.

It arrived here at 8.15, strong winds, but so far just a light spattering of rain. As I write however, I hear thunderclaps. Not as dark as it was.

Still raining here but much brighter. Luckily the storm did not affect the coverage of FP1.

Looked very much like English weather this morning - and cool to boot.

Looked very threatening but only a 20 minute shower - enough to curtail my planned early morning grass cutting.

Brightened up here in my village, just 2kms from PKC, but reports from there suggest it was-and still is very heavy rain.

We had it in Buriram yesterday morning, and it continued, less heavily, throughout the day. The bush telegraph tells me that it was nothing like as heavy in our village (nearer Krasang than Buriram). I was hooked up to an IV, so it didn't really worry me too much. This morning is nice and sunny ; I'm now back in the village.

^^^ Praytell...hooked up to an IV for sunshine?
What was discovered in Chiang Mai?

^^^ Praytell...hooked up to an IV for sunshine?
What was discovered in Chiang Mai?

Have you never "discovered" in Chiang Mai Coffee? Was it not one of the 5 places you visited on your first excursion to Thailand, or somewhere you have perhaps since visited. Over my 30 years I have made a few discoveries in Chiang Mai. :yum:.

Have you never "discovered" in Chiang Mai Coffee? Was it not one of the 5 places you visited on your first excursion to Thailand, or somewhere you have perhaps since visited. Over my 30 years I have made a few discoveries in Chiang Mai. :yum:.

Pls read IB's post # 9 in light of his meeting with a consulting oncologist.

Back