Help with Form 87

B

billp

HELP ! I have just tried to download Form TM87 - Application for Visa -- I tried on both the Thai Immigration and Thaivisa -- in both instances it printed out disjointedly over 3 pages . Has anybody got a copy on file that I can download that either fits on one page (unlikely , I guess ) or two pages ie front and back . Thanks

HELP ! I have just tried to download Form TM87 - Application for Visa -- I tried on both the Thai Immigration and Thaivisa -- in both instances it printed out disjointedly over 3 pages . Has anybody got a copy on file that I can download that either fits on one page (unlikely , I guess ) or two pages ie front and back . Thanks

Bill, I just went to the following website and went to download TM 87 and got a perfect fillable 2 page application. Just fill it out and when you print, print it on both sides and you will have the completed form all on one piece of paper. Also, if you want to PM me your email, I will mail it to you as an attachment. Hope this helps. The website is: www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=download

Bear - tks - will give it a try and if unsuccessful , I'll be back

Cheers

Bill

thankyou5 Reverting to my OP , I have now , thanks to Bear , managed to download a usable copy - I have also stored it in my computer memory . Obviously it requires the form to be converted to PDF . It also proves how useful this Forum is .

Chokdee5

"how much did you have to tip Bear???"

Absolutely nothing which is in line with my pittance of a pension and Bear's kind heart

I would just like to add, you MUST print it on one piece of paper otherwise they don't accept it.

Agreed1

Dave - as usual , you are quite right - I let the printer print out the two sides on two sheets then reversed them and printed again so that I finished up with two good copies . - Cheers

Back