IQ Surin

Prakhonchai Nick

You chose a custom title
Many locals seem to buy most of their day to day building and home improvement items from IQ in Surin. Far superior than all of the local little builders merchants. But even with the discounts given to many farangs, it is still rather expensive.

Came across "DO" on the outskirts of Korat last week (Just a bit further up on the right from Dan Kwian on the road into Korat), An enormous warehouse outlet, with a huge selection of virtually everything, some at ridiculously low prices, and most far cheaper than Surin.

Well worth a visit, but avoid weekends and try and get there as near to 8am opening as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I agree, IQ is far from being cheap in price, just cheap in product quality Think1

I find that going to Pattaya, I can get a better selection and product at the same price as here. they don't seem to like me much, when I take things back and tell them they are JUNK, or like yesterday when I ordered gutters a week ago, the wife went to Surin yesterday, stop to see if they came in, they said yes, but they have not done paper work on them yet, to come back tomorrow, she called me, I told her to tell them to keep them, and we will go to Home mart to buy, well 30 min later they were loaded on the truck and she was on her way home....funny how things work here....but again the quality is low and prices are high..so I will check out the other place, were is it exactly???? On which road????

Oh I agree, IQ is far from being cheap in price, just cheap in product quality Think1

I find that going to Pattaya, I can get a better selection and product at the same price as here. they don't seem to like me much, when I take things back and tell them they are JUNK, or like yesterday when I ordered gutters a week ago, the wife went to Surin yesterday, stop to see if they came in, they said yes, but they have not done paper work on them yet, to come back tomorrow, she called me, I told her to tell them to keep them, and we will go to Home mart to buy, well 30 min later they were loaded on the truck and she was on her way home....funny how things work here....but again the quality is low and prices are high..so I will check out the other place, were is it exactly???? On which road????
I like the Home Mart on the Prasat Rd not to far from the Army camp and golf course , nice friendly and quick !

Back