Just another Tequila Steakhouse ?

D

Dave The Dude

Anyone know whats going on here? I read on BE that an Ozzy has/is opening the place.
Just wonder if its worth a visit with some advertising blurb?

ThumbUp6

The Ozzie was the financial backing behind the last Tequila. Can't really see how he can improve things in such a small marketplace. But good luck to him anyway.

I was there yesterday . Very nice & clean place - I had fish & chips - a HUGE portion for only B120 !! Opening party on 31st May from 1400 onwards ! I highly recomend the place & Mark - the Aussie - is a great lad !!

The Ozzie was the financial backing behind the last Tequila. Can't really see how he can improve things in such a small marketplace. But good luck to him anyway.

The more places that cater to Falangs the better in my view. Good luck to Mark, I am sure he will fare better managing his own investment rather than trusting it to Ken Think1

We have certainly noticed that it encourages Pattaya and tourist Falangs to stay longer, or come back, if they can get Western food - and in some cases Western company.

Four years ago if I wanted 'Western' food, the nearest I could get was a 22 Baht burger from 7/11. Quite arroy, but there are only so many you can have in one day !

The Chicken Puffs (I think it's a pie) from 7/11 are good for a hangover.

Last edited by a moderator:
An Aussie bloke Mark and his wife have opened a bar restaurant a few doors down from the temple called "TOGETHER BAR and RESTAURANT" I have known Mark for a few years as he previously lived in Pattaya.
Went with the family there last month and had a feed very good.
PS-- he is not a bad golfer either.

An Aussie bloke Mark and his wife have opened a bar restaurant a few doors down from the temple called "TOGETHER BAR and RESTAURANT" I have known Mark for a few years as he previously lived in Pattaya.
Went with the family there last month and had a feed very good.
PS-- he is not a bad golfer either.

Wat Temple (see what i did there!). Can you give us more info or possible ask him to register here?

Together Bar in Prachin Chai

The bar is in town on the road coming from Ban Kraut (where it narrows) just before the traffic lights, on the left.Coming from Prasart turn left at the lights in town.

The more places that cater to Falangs the better in my view. Good luck to Mark, I am sure he will fare better managing his own investment rather than trusting it to Ken Think1

We have certainly noticed that it encourages Pattaya and tourist Falangs to stay longer, or come back, if they can get Western food - and in some cases Western company.

Four years ago if I wanted 'Western' food, the nearest I could get was a 22 Baht burger from 7/11. Quite arroy, but there are only so many you can have in one day !
When I lived with my wives family 7 years ago I was craving western food so much I found French's hot dog mustard in the bakery in Nangrong and had it on everything for about two weeks.
What's it like now around tapek for anything western?

They have a KFC in Taweekit in Nang Rong.

I can recommend the fishfingers - but I prefer the Vietnamese restaurant.

Cheers Ray,
I tried it out last time I was there, the thing I always miss the most is decent beef in a burger or steak. I get so fed up with those 7/11 pork burgers.
Is the Vietnamese a new joint? where is it?

Back