Land prices

We have just built a house near Prasat . There is a big hole in the land behind the house maybe 20 metres square and 3 metres deep . I want to fill this in and make it garden . Does anyone know how best to do this ?

I make that 1,200 cubic metres. I think those trucks hold about 6 cu. That is 200 trucks @ 200 Baht (I prefer Mario's price) = 40,000 Baht + 2 days tractor work, say 45,000 Baht.

That would buy a lot of fish if you filled the hole with water :biggrin:

Around hear its 5 meter a truck load which comes out to 240 loads at 350 a load. Total around 84,00 baht. p4rty

Land Fill

Around hear its 5 meter a truck load which comes out to 240 loads at 350 a load. Total around 84,00 baht. p4rty

Thanks everyone .Unfortunately we can't fill it with water as the ground water level is about near the bottom . The guy that dug the hole was planning to grow fish but forgot to check the water level . Now its mess . I was hoping that someone else might be digging a hole and looking for a tip ....looks like its going to be an expensive garden .

Thanks everyone .Unfortunately we can't fill it with water as the ground water level is about near the bottom . The guy that dug the hole was planning to grow fish but forgot to check the water level . Now its mess . I was hoping that someone else might be digging a hole and looking for a tip ....looks like its going to be an expensive garden .

Its the opposite here Phil, Footings are usually raised and land is bought to raise a plot so with that in mind, you are very very unlikely to find someone who is doing what you suggest.

More than likely someone got a kickback to dig out your land and sell it on to someone building a house, leaving you with an unsightly crater.

Chumphon Buri

Anyone have any idea on the price of land in Chumphon Buri.

a bit far from Surin but it's in the Province

Thanks
FH

Anyone have any idea on the price of land in Chumphon Buri.

a bit far from Surin but it's in the Province

Thanks
FH

Depends on alot of factors mate. Is it rural land, in a village or town? Is it easy to hook up to a water/Electricity supply, Doe's it have main road frontage etc...

Back