Local officials getting drunk on government property - District chief calls investigation

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Website-Template-1100x6201-26-768x433.jpg
Daily News Thai Caption: The truth is sought

The chief of Huai Thap Than district in Sisaket in Thailand's north east sent in his deputies to investigate after a social media clip showed local officials getting drunk on government property.

The clear footage, according to Daily News, showed alcohol being consumed as tipsy officers sang "Happy Birthday" and guzzled cake.

Sithisomchai Pongthanu went to the Kluay Kwang sub-district with his entourage and discovered that the place in question resembled the scene of the party.

Website-Template-1100x6201-26-768x433.jpg
Daily News Thai Caption: The truth is sought

The chief of Huai Thap Than district in Sisaket in Thailand's north east sent in his deputies to investigate after a social media clip showed local officials getting drunk on government property.

The clear footage, according to Daily News, showed alcohol being consumed as tipsy officers sang "Happy Birthday" and guzzled cake.

Sithisomchai Pongthanu went to the Kluay Kwang sub-district with his entourage and discovered that the place in question resembled the scene of the party.
Absolutely shocking. Monday the school had a morlum party loud enough my windows shook. They were celebrating the return of their students.

When I worked for McAlpine, we had a bar in the Head Office canteen (open after work on a Friday) where most folks would imbibe of their favourite tipple to excess.

I cannot tell a lie, I was usually one of the folks.

Back