Metal or Fiberglas Entry Door

Yorky, you have me at a slight disadvantage, as I am not there with the measurements. The width is a standard double-door opening with two 36" doors. The height is whatever is standard in Thailand for height, probably close to 80"...
In America this would be a 6'0"x 6'8" opening, but sorry, no idea of centimeters without calculating and it's late and I'm tired.
The boys we hired to do it did a very fine job, and none of them were Hobbits, near as I could tell. The door handles seemed normal height, ( but then I'm less than normal height as well), and in addition it is also a door we don't use much either, which is also what we feel caused the original problem with the termites in the old door...not used much, they got comfortable, plenty to eat without being bothered.

mario299

I asked because they looked wider than mine which I thought was unusual as there is a standard. It must be the camera lense.

I believe the "standard" is 0.80m x 2.00m for both external and internal doors except for the bathrooms - they are 0.70m x 1.80m for a reason that I have yet to discover. However, my bathroom doors are 0.70m x 2.00m which I had to have specially made (being 1.93m tall).

Back