Monkey Barbers

nomad97

Resident Geek
New men's barbers recently opened - 4 chairs - 3 or 4 barbers - air conditioned. Cost of haircut & beard trim - 120 baht. Easy parking outside. Located on the 226 on the way into town after the 226/214 intersection near Robinson's. Opposite the old Index Store. Recommended!

20160708_103827.jpg

20160708_103840.jpg

Opposite the old Index Store:

20160708_103855.jpg

100 Baht in Pattaya.

fuel and 'extras' push up the price a bit ;)

New men's barbers recently opened - 4 chairs - 3 or 4 barbers - air conditioned. Cost of haircut & beard trim - 120 baht. Easy parking outside. Located on the 226 on the way into town after the 226/214 intersection near Robinson's. Opposite the old Index Store. Recommended!

View attachment 13746

View attachment 13747

Opposite the old Index Store:

View attachment 13748
Shame the guy on the left doesn't pick up a brush and sweep the the floor.

Having seen Nomad shortly after the operation, the haircut was very neat. Extreme but neat.

Some news for JohnB.

I bumped into Nana in Big C this morning. She was looking very well and talked for a while with my wife who was with me. She did ask why she had not seen me for a while and I replied that she was out the last time I went to 'Saycut' and I was looked after by a very strange looking man. I said I was not impressed with his bedside manner although, in all fairness, the haircut was not too bad. She laughed and told me a sorry tale. He only worked for her for one month and, during that time, he spent less than 15 days actually cutting hair. He is now long gone, presumably back from whence he came (Petchaburi). I promised I would come and see her again very soon, and with SWMBO's approval.

Yes, you are missing something. Nana is a very attractive young lady and SWMBO does not usually give me any slack to be left alone in the company of such ladies. I really do not know why (dirty laugh 555!). As for a haircut, no I do not need her specific approval.

I'm sure that you noticed the new employee of 214 Diner today (given that SWMBO was not present).

Yes, you are missing something. Nana is a very attractive young lady and SWMBO does not usually give me any slack to be left alone in the company of such ladies. I really do not know why (dirty laugh 555!). As for a haircut, no I do not need her specific approval.

SWMBO thinks Monkey Barber made you look much more hand-some.
What's your excuse to see Miss Nana , young man ? o_O

Back