Monkey Coffee

nomad97

Resident Geek
The Monkey Coffee Shop - Surin

upload_2020-10-26_13-17-23.png

I went to the Monkey Coffee shop this morning, a place I have used previously, and it seemed to be closed, as in no longer trading. There were no signs out front and the place was shuttered. Does anyone have any better information about the place?

The Monkey Coffee Shop - Surin

View attachment 36408

I went to the Monkey Coffee shop this morning, a place I have used previously, and it seemed to be closed, as in no longer trading. There were no signs out front and the place was shuttered. Does anyone have any better information about the place?

Prior to this morning when was the last time you were there ?

The owner has closed the Surin coffee shop and moved back to Prasat. His original shop is there.

The owner has closed the Surin coffee shop and moved back to Prasat. His original shop is there.

That's a shame. It was a nice little shop. Used to use it frequently a couple years back. Very close to our place.

And the good news is, if we are talking about Monkey Coffee on the klong it is not closed.
We called in this morning, the owner said for a long time they close every Monday

Good to hear as, as of last week, I was told they wanted to sell our Starbeam Bakery goods in their shop (on the klong around the corner from us). I hadn't heard they were closing and that post came as a bit of a surprise to me. :)

The name Monkey definitely "rings a bell" ...organ grinder...Nomad. :p

Maybe the name Ling.

I only knew the one (and possibly only) in Surin very near to SBEAM ...unless they opened one near Soi Kola.

Best to allow Pat to confirm.;)
I did post a map of its location - there was no ambiguity.

Back