Motor Bike Registration Puzzle

A

AussieBill

The Gorgeous Lek sent a friend to ride her motorbike to the Land Transport Office in Surin to renew the registration. The friend was advised that the owner of the bike is required to attend in person to perform this task. While Lek owns the bike, she does not drive it and is not licensed to do so anyway. Unbelievable!

If that is so, I wonder how I managed to renew the registration of the mighty Sportswagon in Pattaya last week. That is a also registered in Lek's name. Nobody asked me for personal identification and all proceeded smoothly.

Comments appreciated. No need to mention T.I.T - I know that already!

The Gorgeous Lek sent a friend to ride her motorbike to the Land Transport Office in Surin to renew the registration. The friend was advised that the owner of the bike is required to attend in person to perform this task. While Lek owns the bike, she does not drive it and is not licensed to do so anyway. Unbelievable!

If that is so, I wonder how I managed to renew the registration of the mighty Sportswagon in Pattaya last week. That is a also registered in Lek's name. Nobody asked me for personal identification and all proceeded smoothly.

Comments appreciated. No need to mention T.I.T - I know that already!

I believe that in Prakhonchai, and most certainly in Pattaya, if you go to a motorcycle dealer, they will for a couple of hundred baht, renew your registration for you, without the need to ever set foot in the Land Transport office.

I believe that in Prakhonchai, and most certainly in Pattaya, if you go to a motorcycle dealer, they will for a couple of hundred baht, renew your registration for you, without the need to ever set foot in the Land Transport office.

That's what my wife does in KC and the bike is in Nakhon . 200 baht.

Back