NCAA BCS Championship Game ...an American 'thang'

C

Coffee

Yo-yo-yo...
The NCAA Football 'Bowl Championship Game' (college) pits #1 Alabama against #2 Louisiana State Univ and has been hyped as a serious match-up.MonkeyFight
The Championship game is scheduled for 'prime time' Monday night 9 January in USA which translates to Tuesday 8:30 AM 10 January Thai-time.
I know - it's an American thang.

Is there a location in Surin that would like to put together a BCS 'partee' for those early-morning NCAAF viewers / fans/ revelers ?Bow5
(Kind of like 'tailgating' party...if you can relate.)

You could even conduct one of your 'famous' opinion polls to assist a restaurant to guage interest.
I know Tuesday is a scheduled sleep-day for Starbeam...but maybe Mike would like to consider.

Answered my on question the date is Jan 10th on ESPN from Truevision.

ESPN(108)08:3010 Jan 12ALLSTATE BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP SHOWCASE - 00056ESPN(108)08:3710 Jan 12ALLSTATE BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP 2012 - 00057 : LSU VSESPN(108)18:3010 Jan 12SPORTSCENTER ASIA 2012 - 00007

Last edited:
Nope. Not at this time. Next year will be a goer though. And, I am off on Tuesdays... not sleeping all day! MonkeyFightMoon2

Is there another sport more boring than American Football??? In a three hour segment there is only 16 minutes and some seconds of ACTUAL action. That number has been proven over and over again. Stop, start, commercials and repeat the same. Add in all that crap they have to wear, the slow pace and for me it's not worth the bother. Give me REAL football with guys that look normal, players in just shorts, shirts and shoes and action for 45 minutes before they take a break. I can't image anyone here in Surin who would alter their normal routine just to watch this Yawn Bowl.

No one cares about your misinformed opinion regarding American football. We like it and that's all that matters. Why did you even post anything here? Typical islander that can't keep his useless, vile, and pompous attitude to himself. And to answer your question about a more boring sport: Yes, cricket.

Is there another sport more boring than American Football??? In a three hour segment there is only 16 minutes and some seconds of ACTUAL action. That number has been proven over and over again. Stop, start, commercials and repeat the same. Add in all that crap they have to wear, the slow pace and for me it's not worth the bother. Give me REAL football with guys that look normal, players in just shorts, shirts and shoes and action for 45 minutes before they take a break. I can't image anyone here in Surin who would alter their normal routine just to watch this Yawn Bowl.

I agree with you Paddy! You're talking about Rugby being the good game, aren't you??

No one cares about your misinformed opinion regarding American football. We like it and that's all that matters. Why did you even post anything here? Typical islander that can't keep his useless, vile, and pompous attitude to himself. And to answer your question about a more boring sport: Yes, cricket.

I wouldn't vote for you Pedro! Cricket sure as hell's not boring.WTF1

Back