New bar in Surin

nope not yet...good local though....for fights

Dang, they weren't open at 1:30 AM shrug1

Mike, I like the way you think MonkeyFight
I just hope they don't charge too much for peanuts T.I.C.
I guess we'll all have to wait for ATB to do the big write-up.

Dang, they weren't open at 1:30 AM shrug1

Mike, I like the way you think MonkeyFight
I just hope they don't charge too much for peanuts T.I.C.
I guess we'll all have to wait for ATB to do the big write-up.

I just drove by the place a few minutes ago as I was out doing some errands. Single wide shop front, a couple shops down from the Tawan Daeng, same side as. It's open now I believe. Saw a Thai lass sweeping it out and the doors were open.

I have no idea who has this place. When we asked about renting it to do food the owner said he didn't want a 'restaurant' in there.

I just drove by the place a few minutes ago as I was out doing some errands. Single wide shop front, a couple shops down from the Tawan Daeng, same side as. It's open now I believe. Saw a Thai lass sweeping it out and the doors were open.

I have no idea who has this place. When we asked about renting it to do food the owner said he didn't want a 'restaurant' in there.

Must have been for take out only..T.I.C.

Must have been for take out only..T.I.C.

There used to be a 'Take Out' place opposite the electrical store in the bus station road past Gangrene Mango...Trouble was, I had to bring them back later. That was good restaurant until it changed hands..now they only serve good food.

Teacher Surin , please don't tell me ...

There used to be a 'Take Out' place opposite the electrical store in the bus station road past Gangrene Mango...Trouble was, I had to bring them back later. That was good restaurant until it changed hands..now they only serve good food.

...(a) they were under age , (b) they didn't have work permits , (c) they were not Thai citizens , (d) they wouldn't accept credit cards or (e) all of the above.

...(a) they were under age , (b) they didn't have work permits , (c) they were not Thai citizens , (d) they wouldn't accept credit cards or (e) all of the above.

Seems you knew it well Cafe! Don't think they were underage though..some past the use by date. Would not have had work permits as they all would have been 'legal' due to the local cops control of the place and they would have made sure it was above board (you could ask your friendly cop if that was correct). Nope, no credit cards I suppose..could trace back to the people running the show.
But it was interesting to sit there and watch Mr Big and his cronies making the girls look interested in the small talk taking place.

somehow the beer...

Seems you knew it well Cafe! Don't think they were underage though..some past the use by date. Would not have had work permits as they all would have been 'legal' due to the local cops control of the place and they would have made sure it was above board (you could ask your friendly cop if that was correct). Nope, no credit cards I suppose..could trace back to the people running the show.
But it was interesting to sit there and watch Mr Big and his cronies making the girls look interested in the small talk taking place.

...just tasted better there (as I faintly recall) T.I.C.

"Saturday night's all right...

...for a fight." MonkeyFight

Did Elton John really sing that ? Moon2

Thanks matt for getting this back on topic !
Has anyone Else been in the bar ?
Do they serve food ?

Last edited by a moderator:
closed...

Thanks matt for getting this back on topic !
Has anyone Else been in the bar ?
Do they serve food ?

...by 11:30 PM Friday so I didn't get a chance to check out their kitchen on the opposite side of metal shutters within 30 meters east of Tawandaeng. Sorry2
I did enjoy a fine repast earlier that night at sponsor Corner Cafe...arroy mak.

Back